1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Lovely Day in Toontown

Discussion in 'Casual Roleplays' started by ToontownsTrafficAccident, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Just a roleplay of a regular day in Toontown. This is a Casual Roleplay, so there isn't any plot, which means we're not following any specific storyline (e.g. apocalypse roleplay, taking a trip on Donald's boat to some foreign world roleplay (that could actually be a good Plotted Roleplay), etc.)

Of course, just because this is a Casual Roleplay doesn't mean that we don't need forms! What are forms? Forms are for roleplays to fill out to give information about the character(s) they're roleplaying as, so that everyone's up-to-date.
    HOWEVER! Do not make your character(s) act as if they already know everything about the other characters. Make it seem natural!
    Name:
    Age (optional):
    Species:
    Head Color:
    Body Color:
    Feet Color:
    Missing Gag:
    Maxed Gags:
    Other Gags: (include which track it is and what level/gag name)
    Other Info (optional):

RULES
    • No godmodding/powerplaying (e.g. Chloe destroyed all the Cogs by waving her hand, basically a character doing anything).
    • Story Mode roleplaying ("Hiya!" grinned Fastfestival, carelessly waving a hand before allowing it to droop without a second thought.) is preferred rather than Script Mode (Fastfestival: Hiya! -grins, waves hand carelessly and lets it droop-)
    • No Mary Sues (e.g. prettiest toon in the world, cutest toon in the world, etc., basically perfect characters)
    • You may chat without roleplaying, but you cannot make a post solely for this; you must roleplay in the same post
    • Try your best not to harass anyone outside the roleplay (harassing inside the roleplay is allowed as it is roleplaying and therefore not real, however it may not be used as a means of proper harassment)
    • Do not break these rules. Anyone who does will be given two warnings, one for each violation of the rules, and then forbidden to enter the roleplay
    • Do not control other people's characters. The only characters that you may control are the ones you filled out the form(s) for. Exceptions to this rule are if the creator of the character permits another roleplayer to use their character when the creator is offline and if the creator of the character hands over the character to someone else. NPCs can be controlled by anyone, but only one person at a time, and the roleplayer controlling them will swap over to someone else who is willing to roleplay that NPC when they grow tired of it.
    • Have fun!

CHARACTERS

Last edited by a Resistance Ranger: Nov 7, 2013
  2. Name: Fastfestival
    Age (optional):
    Laff: 104
    Species: Cat
    Head Color: Bright Red
    Body Color: Red (a bit paler than Bright Red)
    Feet Color: Bright Red
    Missing Gag: Trap
    Maxed Gags: Throw, Squirt, Toon-Up, Lure, Sound
    Other Gags: (include which track it is and what level/gag name) Drop (Level 4, Big Weight)
    Other Info (optional):
    -----
    Name: Ace
    Age (optional):
    Laff: 64
    Head Color: Blue
    Body Color: Blue
    Feet Color: Blue
    Missing Gag: Drop
    Maxed Gags: Throw
    Other Gags: (include which track it is and what level/gag name) Squirt (Level 6, Storm Cloud), Toon-Up (Level 4, Bamboo Cane), Lure (Level 3, $5 Bill), Trap (Level 3, Marbles), Sound (Level 1, Bike Horn)
    Other Info (optional):

Last edited by a Resistance Ranger: Nov 7, 2013
  3. BONUS!!
    Check it out! At the request of a friend of mine, here's a Cog form! With this, you can get the best of both worlds!
    Name:
    Age (optional):

'Species': (Telemarketer, Glad Hander, Name Dropper, etc.)
    Other Info (optional):

4. SniffehTheLavenderDog

SniffehTheLavenderDog Gag Trainer

25%
    Alrighty Name: Sniffeh Laff: 115 Gender: Girl Species: Dog Head: Lavender Body Color: Pink Legs: Blue/Cyan

Missing Gag: Drop and Trap (I have Trap, but I never used it, when I got to Marbles lol) Maxed Gags: Toonup, Lure, Squirt, Throw, Sound. Toonup: Highdive Trap: Marbles Lure: Presentation Sound: Opera Throw: Wedding Cake Squirt: Geyser

5. Roseredren
    Artistic

Roseredren Cog Crusher

60%
    Name: Trik
    Cog Type: Telemarketer
    Other Info: Broken Arm and Left Eye
    Personality: Grumpy, Mischievous, Competitive
    An extra pic if you wanna see him

6. Two isn't much, but it's enough to begin with! Let's start!
    Fastfestival, occasionally mistakenly referred to as Festival even though her actual nickname was Fast, waltzed across the Toontown Central playground as if boasting freedom to the non-present Cogs, blissfully unaware that her mischievous friend Ace was gazing at her every move, a grin streaked across his muzzle.

7. Roseredren
    Artistic

Roseredren Cog Crusher

60%
    A scrawny rusted sellbot suit zoomed past, leaving both of them in confusion. As the old robot hid behind the Toon Hall, he suddenly wondered if he should be in so far in toon territory.

8. Oopsies, I forgot something in the form. I knew I would! Everyone, please enter your laff in the next roleplay post you make. Fastfestival has 104 laff, and Ace has 64.
    Fastfestival stopped dead in her tracks. "U-Uhh... What exactly was that?"
    A voice, belonging to Ace, spoke out behind her. "No clue. The only things I know which can go that fast are a cog and a racing kart. There aren't any racing karts out here, but then again, there aren't any Cogs eithe--"
    "Uwaaah!" the startled red kitty shrieked, surprised even further by the sudden speech.

9. Roseredren
    Artistic

Roseredren Cog Crusher

60%
    The sellbot's one green eye stared at them from behind the large building. "Feh..." he grumbled. "I don't have to listen to that bloody Grad's rules." he said, gazing at the two cats. He thought about it; then started heading towards Silly Street, his black shoes running against the healthy grass.

10. The duo stood alone in the grassy mouse-shaped playground, having recovered from their initial shock, yet still dumbfounded.
    "What the heck was that thing..." murmured the higher-laffed of the two.

11. Roseredren
    Artistic

Roseredren Cog Crusher

60%
    The sellbot hurried down Silly Street, ignoring the greetings from fellow cogs as he passed them down the sidewalk. He approached a fishing area for toons; nothing of interest... except the fisherman. Rubbing his metal hands together evilly, he approached the fisherman from behind and snatched his bucket of fish. The fisherman hadn't even noticed until the cog was long gone.

12. Gotta go to bed, it's 01:25 here. See ya tomorrow!
    Much like the fisherman, a tall aqua rabbit named Fisherman Freddy, Fast and Ace had not even considered that something just happened.

13. Hey, if anyone's taking a look at this thread, mind advertising it a little? The best roleplays are ones with lots of activity and characters. :D
    Standing upright for what seemed like an age, the pair allowed the light, summery breeze to flutter over them. It took awhile for Ace, who was more observant than his comrade, to realise what was wrong, which was uncommon. "Oh, uh, Mr. Fisherman Freddy?" he called out, adding on the title of 'Mr.', for Freddy was 113 laff and it is a sign of respect for lower-laffed toons to refer to high-laff toons that way. "I think your bucket of fish is gone."

14. Clover Dizzybee
    Relaxed

Clover Dizzybee Gag Trainer

35%
    Name: Dark Ann Stormy
    Age (optional): old enough, hee hee!
    Head Color: Black
    Body Color: Black
    Feet Color: Black
    Laff Limit: 121
    Missing Gag: Drop
    Maxed Gags: All of 'em, except drop
    Other Gags: (include which track it is and what level/gag name)
    Other Info (optional): I'm new to role playing, not the best in literary pieces... willing to give it a try!

Dark Ann Stormy was fishing on the pier next to Ace thinking something fishy was happening while she was baiting her hook but she couldn't put a finger on it.

15. Sweet, someone joined! Thanks! :D For the sake of carrying on without Little Rainbow (Trik), I'll be Fisherman Freddy.
    Fisherman Freddy glanced up from the chart of fish species he was studying, his gaze resting on Ace, who was doing the same to him as a perplexed Fast looked down at him. "Hm? My fishing bucket's gone? Haha, that's a good one. I'll have to use that joke with Furball over in Donald's Do... Wh-What!? It's..."
    All he got as a reply was a slow nod from a straight-faced blue kitty.

16. Clover Dizzybee
    Relaxed

35%
    "....a spotty trail of water, LOOK! We can follow the trail to the guilty, tricky culprit. It starts here at Mr. Freddy's feet and goes out onto the street. Let's go!"

17. Oops, made a mistake, checked and it was the fisherman on Silly Street, not Fisherman Freddy. It's too late to go back... sorry, Little Rainbow, we're gonna have to change it a little. ^^'
    Oh, and try not to solve the problem immediately, let it drag on so the roleplay lasts longer~. Just a tip.
    "Even I could come up with a plan like tha--" Fast began muttering before encountering a rude interruption.
    Ace nudged her roughly, then rushed onwards, just about keeping track of the trail as he moved, stumbling due to his careless speed, weaving through the playground and through the tunnel guarded by two signs indicating that the street led to Daisy Gardens. "We have a lead, let's just go!"

18. Clover Dizzybee
    Relaxed

35%
    As Fast, Ace, and Dark Ann ran down the street keeping our eyes on the trail our sights caught the attention of an interesting character. Ah, make that two, now three... actually, they are all over the streets. "What is this....?" says Dark Ann. She forgot it is halloween and these are characters in costumes, "how funny" she thought as she ran with the others.

19. It's fine, I can deduce that these are Cogs. ^^
    Ace stopped dead in his tracks, which was quite lucky, as if he hadn't, he would have made contact with one of the strange figures. He gaped as he observed the mechanical swarm spread out in front of him like food on a table at a feast, except it wasn't as pleasant a sight. "What the heck has happened here?!"
    Fast, who had caught up with him and would be about a cat tail's length behind him if toons had tails, was unable to even say anything at all. She turned her head, expecting to hear a remark from Fisherman Freddy, only to find that he was busy fulfilling the tradition of NPCs being annoying and making the other characters do all the hard work.

20. Epic Dragon

Epic Dragon Gag Trainer

35%
    Name: Epic Dragon
    Age (optional): 13
    Head Color: Lime
    Body Color: Lime
    Feet Color: Lime
    Missing Gag: Trap
    Maxed Gags: All but drop
    Other Gags: (include which track it is and what level/gag name) My drop is a big weight
    Other Info (optional):