1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Malfunctioning Cog?

Discussion in 'Casual Roleplays' started by PacmanLetsPlays, Jun 20, 2014.

1. PacmanLetsPlays
    Artistic

PacmanLetsPlays Gag Trainer

60%
    Today, was the day Cog 300,490,120 was made, He was sent to Silly Street.
    He is a level 3 Short Change.
    But, Something was off about this shortchange!
    He didn't want to fight toons, But instead, He tried attacking his Fellow Cogs!

Meanwhile...
    A toon named Muskrat, Who had just arrived from the recently closed Toontown Online, appeared in the toontorial.
    "Time to start my Journey. Again!"
    The mouse said, with a smile.
    He fought the Flunky that was bugging the Tutorial Tom, Then he went onto the trolley, Stocked up on a few gags, then set off to hunt for cogs.

"A Level three shortchange? Cool! I bet i could earn some Experience for my Throw Gags!"
    Muskrat said, and tried to initiate the combat. But the short change, only said..
    "Hello!"
    Muskrat, who was surprised, jumped backwards!
    'Is this thing trying to trick me?'

(Join in, at any time!)

2. Erin
    Breezy

Erin Gag Trainer

60%
    Not allowing himself to be fooled by measly Short Change, Muskrat went right ahead and threw a slice of cream pie at the Cog's face.

Much to muskrats surprise, however, the Cog did not respond with any rolodex attack or boring scuttlebutt. Instead, the Short Change began to laugh.

He laughed and laughed until coins started flying everywhere.

Awestricken, Muskrat hesitantly addressed the Cog, "Sir, you've dropped some of your change..."

Miraculously the Cashbot casually responded, "Hey, why don't you keep them? I think I'm more interested in Jellybeans. Say, what do you call that thing you just did--throwing that pie in my face?"

Muskrat: "We toons call it a gag!"

And thus, inspired by this Muskrat's gag and his own new-found sense of humor, Cog 300,490,120 headed back to the bank. Although, today, instead of doing his usual job of manipulating patrons out of their money, the Short change had some intra-office pranks to set forth.

• Like Like x 1
  3. DemToons
    Bored

DemToons Cog Crusher
    TTR Beta Tester

60%
    A toon named Rusty started his journey, "I always love this day!" and he went down to TTC, Only to see a cog and a toon. "Huh?" and he threw a cupcake at the cogs face.'

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Doctor Dandyflapper
    Bashful

Doctor Dandyflapper Gag Trainer

35%
    And so the citizens of Toontown panicked to see a Cog invading the sanctuary of their playground and charged at him with their respective repertoires of gags...

• Like Like x 1
  5. PacmanLetsPlays
    Artistic

60%
    But the cog just stood there. And laughed.
    "Wait a minute." Muskrat said.
    "I thought cogs, cant laugh!"

He said, astonished.
    A few other Toons agreed.
    "If this cog is a defective one, then HOW, is that possible?"
    One yelled.
    "Remember back in Toontown online? Doodles invaded a Sellbot HQ!"
    Muskrat said.
    "Some must have escaped, and interfered with the cog's machines, and so, they instinctivly made a short change, without knowing it was defective. So, they must have sent it out."
    Muskrat then, pointed to the cog.
    "He must have been made by that same exact machine!"
    "Someone, go get flippy."

Last edited: Jun 25, 2014
  6. DemToons
    Bored

DemToons Cog Crusher
    TTR Beta Tester

60%
    Flippy came over, "Whats all the ruckus?" He asked looking at the toons, Then he screamed like a 30 year old girl when he saw the cog. And threw 5000000 wedding cakes at it. "MOTHER OF FLIPPY THERES A COG IN THE PLAYGROUND!"

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. PacmanLetsPlays
    Artistic

60%
    The cog wondered why there were so many things being thrown.
    But he laughed.
    It surprised most toons.
    Cogs, typically have no sense of humor!
    But this one?
    This one was the exeption.

8. DemToons
    Bored

DemToons Cog Crusher
    TTR Beta Tester

60%
    Rusty walked up to the cog and asked "Y aren't u attacking us? Can i eat your cake? Are you trying to communicate? Do you like cupcakes?" Because Rusty, Was so freaking random.

9. PacmanLetsPlays
    Artistic

60%
    The short change laughed.
    "Why would i attack? Yes. I got plenty on me! I do belive im communicating. And, yes, i like cupcakes!"
    Muskrat was dumbfounded!
    How in the world, is this possible?
    "How's your aim, with a squirt gun?"
    He asked.
    "Pretty dang good." The short change replied.

10. DemToons
    Bored

DemToons Cog Crusher
    TTR Beta Tester

60%
    Rusty stood back amazed. "Is it a malfunctioning Cog?" He thought to himself.

11. OVAR 9000!
    No Mood

OVAR 9000! Gag Trainer

60%
    Muskrat then said, "I wonder if it would help us defend toontown?" The cog just stood there wondering what all the toons were talking about. When suddenly a few more cogs came out of the sky and shouted, "Cog number 300,490,120 you have disobeyed the cog code! You must be dismantled at once!" The cog took out his squirt gun, pointed it at the cogs and fired. SPLAT!! All the toons were amazed by what they were seeing this cog was actually defending toontown! So all the toons decided to join in and help defend toontown.

12. NoobyDBL
    Spaced

NoobyDBL Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

60%
    Back at CBHQ, The Supervisor burst in on the CFO: Mr. CFO! Mr. CFO! We've got some important news!
    CFO: What is it?!?! I'm busy!
    Supervisor: Well, um, there is a malfunctioning Short Change. He is fighting cogs and even LAUGHING!
    CFO: What!!?! Don't tell the CJ Or he'd sue me, and Don't tell the CEO or He'd Fire Me! And DEFINITLY don't tell... HIM
    Supervisor: OK Sir! I won't [these are his thoughts] [oh, his job? I'd be the next person in line for it >:D]

13. OVAR 9000!
    No Mood

OVAR 9000! Gag Trainer

60%
    Meanwhile, back at TTC. "We did it!! those cogs are history!" The toons shouted. The cog shouted for joy as well and said,"Yes! we have defended toontown!" The toons stopped cheering. Flippy being astonished said,"I never thought i say this but how would you like to be apart of the toon community?" The cog replied,"I would love to be apart of this community!" Flippy said with a smile,"Wonderful i will now begin to make you a fresh cit-" But just then a huge cog came, it was the CFO!!!

14. pokeball7001
    Cheerful

pokeball7001 Gag Trainer

35%
    OH NO!!!! Flippy screamed. ITS THE CFO!!! The toons started to scream and panic while the CFO started yelling: Cog number 300,490,120! what are you doing!?!?!? The cog replied: I want to defend ToonTown! Not destroy it! The CFO immediately started sending out level 12 skelecogs all over TTC! Flippy started calling all the Gag shops all over ToonTown saying: This is Flippy! We need all the strongest gags you can bring! Make it fast! *Flippy turned off his new IToon 5* Flippy told Muskrat to yell to all the Toons to get ready for battle because this is going to get bad. Muskrat immediately started yelling to all the Toons: Toons of the world! This day Toons shall not fall! We shall be victorious!

• Like Like x 1
  15. DemToons
    Bored

DemToons Cog Crusher
    TTR Beta Tester

60%
    Rusty came with a wedding cake and threw it, "WE MUST PROTECT TOONTOWN!"

16. Flappy Flippo
    Thinking

Flappy Flippo Gag Trainer

25%
    Flappo was in The Brrrgh when he heard all of this ruckus. "What is happening?" he asked himself. He teleported to TTC and saw all these skelecogs. Flippy quickly said to him "Throw your strongest gags you got! Make it a Geyser, a Wedding Cake, or even a Toontanic! Just defeat these Cogs!" As he heard Flippy speak, he quickly threw a Wedding Cake at a cog. SPLAT! The cog quickly exploded! As he was fighting the Cogs, he was very shocked that a Cog wanted to help the toons. There were 10 cogs left when Flappo drew out hypno goggles and lured the cogs. Then, he drew out a Toontanic, and BONG! All of the Cogs exploded just like that.

17. PacmanLetsPlays
    Artistic

60%
    "He really is upset.." Muskrat said, and then used a grand piano.
    "Hey! PUNK!" Muskrat said to the CFO.
    "Get outta the playground.. Or else."

18. Flappy Flippo
    Thinking

25%
    "What are you doing here, CFO? Wait, never mind that! Get ready to get hit bad with a Toontanic!" said Flappo.

19. PacmanLetsPlays
    Artistic

60%
    "Curses..Foiled again, by no good stinkin' toons.. Im outta here."
    The robot said, and left.

20. Flappy Flippo
    Thinking

25%
    Flappo cheered as the CFO flew away.