1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Whiskers End

Discussion in 'Fan Made Writings' started by Petallities, May 6, 2017.

1. Petallities
    Aggressive

Petallities The One Teen With Issues™ KTTA TTR Beta Tester

100%
    REFERENCE:

BACKGROUND:
    Thursday, September 19, 2013, 11:59AM PST.
    60F, Mostly Cloudy
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Hey Taco.. can we go to the VP today?" My friend Bolt's ears twitched up and down in excitement. "I rather we didn't.. Nobody fights the VP this time of day." I replied, grinning with small fury. "Come on Taco, we never go! You always resort on the CFO." He rolled his eyes and growled, staring into my crystal blue eyes. "Bolt, I told you, the VP and I don't get along too we-" I stopped mid-sentence as I heard the laugh of Mickey outside the door of the library. It wasn't joyful at all. "Was that mickey?" Bolt jumped to a conclusion fast. I nodded my head wihle shrugging, and we stepped out the silver-coated door, to see not a.. pretty picture.

The picture wasn't too joyful. Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Donald, Sleepy Donald, Chip, Dale, and Daisy were all laughing at the destruction of Toontown. Bolt and I looked at each other and shook our heads. But no, it was true. "Hey fellas, you taking too much medication?" Bolt chuckled. Daisy walked up, "We're laughing because we're getting money for destroying Toontown." They all laughed. I stepped up, quirving my muzzle, "Why would you destroy the town and let the cogs win?" Mickey laughed, "Because... we get rich and you...", he pointed a knife at my throat, and Minnie did the same to Bolt, "will be the last ones to move out."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Thursday, September 19, 2013, 3:00PM
    45F, Heavy Rain

Me and Bolt woke up, and found us bound to chains. We shivered as the cold raindrops and chilling wind hit our fur, "Bolt, where are we?" I yowled as I tried to shake the chains off. Bolt replied, feeling weak, "I think we're... in the Chairman's office." A raindrop hit my nose. "Then how is it raining in here?" I spat. "Because there's holes everywhere..." Bolt replied. I nodded as I recognized the Bossbot emblems. "Indeed, Toons." The chairman walked out of the dreary shadow in the top left corner of the office. "So, you Toons think the destruction will stop, eh?" He smirked. Me and Bolt shook our heads as we tried to spit on his suit. "I think you Toons need some reinforcement..."

"Positive reinforcement.."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    This stinks I'm gonna go hide in the corner now....

• Creative Creative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. IShipMyselfWithAMailbox
    Sleepy

IShipMyselfWithAMailbox Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

85%
    oH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING

3. Adorkable Mousie
    Innocent

Adorkable Mousie Cute Adorkable Toon :D TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Aww you did a great job on the short story. I would love to see more from you sometime :blush:

4. It's nice to see people's talents on here. Keep it up with writing- I hope there'll be a sequel soon;)

5. Petallities
    Aggressive

Petallities The One Teen With Issues™ KTTA TTR Beta Tester

100%
    There will be!

• Like Like x 1
  6. HappyLappy
    Happy

HappyLappy Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Wow, I enjoyed this! I'd love to hear more about Taco and Bolt!

• Like Like x 1