1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion Add an ability to gift jellybeans to people.

Discussion in 'Game Suggestions' started by Mousemallow, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Mousemallow
    Sweettooth

Mousemallow Elite Toon
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    This is one I've been thinking of since the original TTO. Maybe the feature could be something like having a button under your jellybean jar in the catalog that says "gift jellybeans" or something. Then from there you can type a custom amount and select the person you'd like to gift it to.

It would be a nice alternative to getting jellybeans, I think.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Adorkable Mousie
    Innocent

Adorkable Mousie Cute Adorkable Toon :D TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Yeah I think that would be a great addition. It would definitely help out with giving jbs as a means to buy something from someone's catalog instead of using a unite that takes more effort to get than regular jbs. I would like an in-game eco nomy where there's items available for trade between players that have value in jbs, but probably at this point it's beyond the scope of this game to introduce something like that. Perhaps in a sequel of some sort if they ever make one.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Mousemallow
    Sweettooth

Mousemallow Elite Toon
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    The idea of a trade system sounds awesome and I like your idea, but yeah, it's unlikely that TTR is going to be implementing it. I could definitely see it being something that could bring more appeal to Toontown though seeing how well it's worked for other games like some Valve titles (TF2, CS:GO, etc.) and for a more close to Toontown game, Animal Jam.

4. Lady Coconut
    Goofy

Lady Coconut Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I actually really like this idea, I've thought about that in the past too. I mean we can gift cattlelog items, surely we should be able to gift jellybeans!

• Like Like x 1