1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Annoying Elitist Toons

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by firebunnyboo, May 28, 2018.

?

Are these people annoying?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
  1. Rollie209
    Cool

Rollie209 Elite Toon KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    XD I'm with the edgy name part. There was this one toon who barely got his suit and this one cat called "Dying Hope" was picking on him every time he used a gag. He chose a drop gag first and then she used lure at the last second. Then she was like: uhh what was the point of that? He kept on apologizing to her every time he made a gag choice and then I just got tired of it and I was like: Your depressed behind needs to be quiet and let him enjoy the game. Then she stayed quiet for the rest of the VP

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  2. That Soundless Horse
    No Mood

That Soundless Horse that pessimistic soundless horse TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I feel personally attacked
    0/7 on that one, I rock the amazing sound outfit, oxfords,
    Let's see
    Silent Neigh:
    don't think thats edgy, isn't really that deep, and isn't meaningful, just a pun from a song lol
    What about Royal Blue Horse? #HorseRepresent!
    I'm usually doing 3 things at once on tt, so it isn't usually ignoring if I'm talked to, but really depends on situation.
    lol im not spending 99 hours on golfing fishing gardening and uh racing
    I'm soundless, you think I can get groups on my own, lol no I wouldn't be soundless if I couldn't use a multi-controller.
    on the final two, I rock royal blue on all my characters except one thats toonfest blue.
    subjective, but I usually assume I'm the one who knows most about soundless strategies when I'm the only soundless in run, isn't anything personal, I took the time to learn them when I went soundless lul
    depends on mood, most of the times I'll just go "we didn't need the extra fog, no big deal, just don't forget next time) or something like that, if im mad i'll go "ok" lol
    one is tuless/lureless, and I use speedchat to answer questions because i'm nostalgic lol, I don't care about grammar and punctuation playing a game that's built for 10 yearolds, but I try to make it legible (don't really care if they don't use the right version of your, etc)
    man i only hit 1/2 on that one, I'm off on my elitist game today :(

but hey elitists aren't really a big deal imo, if they exist all they can do is go ? or spam "...." and even then, ignoring them via toon panel works.

not sure how the sudden increase of people hating elitism happened, people loved the elitists when Frizzy Milton and Lefty uploaded regularly on tto. But hey, if you don't like elitists, good for you, you can have that opinion lel

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
  3. Mousemallow
    Sweettooth

Mousemallow Elite Toon
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I was wondering when someone would talk about these people, lol. I see them literally everywhere and this seems to be such a common occurring theme especially with the outfits? It just baffles me. Also, bonus points if the name is in latin or something.

4. Some Random Toon
    Stressed

Some Random Toon Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

35%
    Mmm.

Elitist: "Yes, I ~~wasted half of my life on a game while being rude~~ finally maxed my fourth Toon! I am also superior to everyone else! BOW TO ME AND LICK MY BOOTS CLEAN, PEASANTS."
    Normal Toon: Lol, no-lifer.
    Elitist: Screeching that raises in pitch, eventually becoming inaudible to the human ear.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Megabutter
    Cold

Megabutter Elite Toon

100%
    Ahhhh, reading this makes me miss TTR :p