1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Answering Your FAQ's!

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Enter, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Christoph

Christoph New Toon

40%
    Lool I had the same question actually:)

2. Super Thunderhopper
    Asleep

Super Thunderhopper Moderation Manager Cast Member Moderation Manager TTR Beta Tester KTTA Addict Assistant

100%
    You can send a message to someone either by clicking "Start a New Conversation" in the drop down menu of the mailbox icon in the black toolbar, or you can open a user's profile preview (black box) and click "Start a Conversation" there.

3. Oink
    Bored

Oink New Toon

40%
    Every time I make a post (and status), there's always this message above my post that says:

This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.

Is there a certain number of posts I have to have for the message to be removed?

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  4. twinkleberry
    Cold

twinkleberry Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Hi; I dunno if this thread post is still active or not, but I'll still put my concern/ question(s) here.
    While signing up, I accidentally put the wrong month for my d.o.b. Am I able to change this so that it is correct? If not, how do I contact a (staff?) member to change it? Thanks.

5. Super Thunderhopper
    Asleep

Super Thunderhopper Moderation Manager Cast Member Moderation Manager TTR Beta Tester KTTA Addict Assistant

100%
    Yes, after a certain amount of time and posts reached, you will be able to post without moderator approval.
    Cast members can change your set birthday. Private message me the correct date and I will change it.

• Useful Useful x 1