1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Looking For Old Friends?

Discussion in 'Toontown Memories' started by Plaidpuppy, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Plaidpuppy
    Breezy

Plaidpuppy Gag Trainer KTTA TTR Beta Tester

35%
    Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone is looking for any of their friends from Toontown Online.

My original toon was a tall, peach mouse named Princess Rosie. She's my profile picture.

I'm looking for a toon named Ladypeach. She was also a tall mouse. She had a maroon head, orange torso, and greenish legs. She had a sister whose toon was a small lime mouse, appropriately named Lime Mouse.

Good luck everybody! I hope this thread isn't too creepy, with trying to find people and all.

2. HappyLappy
    Cloud_9

HappyLappy Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Nope, not creepy at all, I'm still looking for my friends Aquapelt, a blue cat, Singing Star, a dark blue or purple dog, and Super Thunderhopper, who I think was a green rabbit.
    My original Toon, who I unfortunately don't have a picture of anymore, was Cuddles the purple and maroon cat.
    Probably not gonna find them, but it's worth a try! :D

3. Reinaxoxo
    Fine

Reinaxoxo New Toon TTR Beta Tester

40%
    I always kinda wondered what happened to my tt online friends mr uber purrfect ( orange cat) and Halloween ( black cat ). So it's not just you lol. Good luck in your search! :)

4. WonderfulUnknown
    Goofy

WonderfulUnknown Gag Trainer

60%
    Wow come to think of it, I forgot all my tto friends. Where ever they are on life right now, I wish them the best cause I played with them on a cartoony online game back in 2009 :p

5. twinkleberry
    Amazed

twinkleberry Elite Toon
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I've thankfully been able to remeet and find almost all of my TTO friends.
    I'm still looking for "Super Silly Snorkelburger", a 100+ laff, dark blue, short duck.

6. Omega
    Veggedout

Omega New Toon ATTA Supporter

40%
    I'd love to find "Boop" and "Kurse". I played with those ladies on TTO for years. Sure would be nice to find them.

7. Princess Wacky Dandywhip
    Tired

Princess Wacky Dandywhip New Toon TTR Beta Tester

40%
    I'd love to find a couple of friends, but I'm not sure if any of them still play.

8. MilaJuniper

MilaJuniper New Toon TTR Beta Tester

Man, I would love to play with a couple of the friends I had back in TTO again. My main toons were a black cat, Deep Dark Secret, a green cat, Blaise, and a yellow cat, Michala. (All of em were short cats, don't remember much else.) Good luck to you guys!

9. super pedalswirl
    Amused

super pedalswirl Cog Crusher KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

85%
    i think i was aquapelt :openmouth:

10. Darling.Dianaxx
    Happy

Darling.Dianaxx New Toon

40%
    This won't help me at all, considering I've forgotten my TTO toon's name or animal. I remember my old friend very clearly though, he was a green dog by the name of Domino, with a long torso and shortish legs.

11. KittyKatz
    Artistic

KittyKatz Cog Crusher
    KTTA TTR Beta Tester

35%
    I don't remember many of my old friends, but I was a tall, cream dog called Miss Sadie Bananaboing.

12. Lexyful
    Relaxed

Lexyful Cog Crusher

60%
    I remember a good friend of mine was a tall light blue dog named Kenny. Miss playing with all my old friends, it would be cool to play with them again.

13. Ivanna

Ivanna Gag Trainer

25%
    Fun to see familiar names popping up after so many years :)

14. LuigiStarBlast
    Inspired

LuigiStarBlast New Toon ATTA Supporter

40%
    I was a medium, Deep Purple dog named Chase and im looking for any friends from TTO?

15. Avocado_Llama
    Relaxed

Avocado_Llama New Toon KTTA ATTA Supporter

40%
    If anyone knows me, I was a pink small cat named "alma" !

16. Meowstic
    Sweettooth

Meowstic Elite Toon

100%
    Ahh TTO i had great friends but in TTR i never found one of my old friends from TTO and i dont remember much of anybody.

The only 2 toons i remember were a light brown cat named "Techno Kitty" and a brown cat named "Hot Chocolate"
    I was a small red cat named "Francis" good times in TTO

17. HappyLappy
    Cloud_9

HappyLappy Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

100%
    If so, I believe she was a tall, aqua cat with medium legs. I would look for a picture of Cuddles to see if you remember her but I dunno if I have any...

18. Roran

Roran New Toon ATTA Supporter

40%
    There's a few I'd like to see if they are out there somewhere on TTR, with new or the same names. I played with one girl for years on TTO, kinda feel like we grew up together through it, her toon was a lavender dog called Ima Bloo Burry if I recall correctly. Her mother played too occasionally, and her toon was a short teal cat named Kay. There were a few others I recall, a light blue dog named Cliff that I doubt I'll ever identify again based on the commonness of the name, and there was a bear I recall knowing for awhile called Batty Loopenknees, he used to make YouTube videos or some such I believe before Twitch was a thing. There are others I remember playing with off and on, but can't put names to.

My original toons were a light blue dog of middling height named Super BooBoo McToon (horrific name I know lol) and a middling height brown dog named Roran, as is my current TTR toon, though this incarnation is dark blue. If anyone recognizes those names, feel free to message me or find me! I would love to catch up.

19. Nodog
    Mellow

Nodog Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

60%
    If you would like to know how I looked in TTO, I was a medium-sized coral rabbit with short ears, named "Master Toon". Trying to look for people that were my friends on TTO as well.

20. louisvuitoon&sillydroopy
    No Mood

louisvuitoon&sillydroopy Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

35%
    My name on TTO was Oscar, a fat orange duck ! I used to play during 2010-2013 !