1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[April Fools Joke] Announcing Wizard Bear Forums!

Discussion in 'News' started by Wizard Bear, Apr 1, 2017.

?

Do you agree with our saviour, Wizard Bear's decision for the Wizard Bear Forums?

1. Yes!

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. YES

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. YESS

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. YAS

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  5. Oui

8 vote(s)
    80.0%
  6. Of course!

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  7. I'll have to go with... YES!

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  8. Do you even need to ask? My answer is yes.

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Wizard Bear
    Cloud_9

Wizard Bear Editor-in-Chief
    Cast Member Social Media Forum Moderator ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Hey everyone,

I know you're super excited to know what's been in the works ever since. As a result of that, I'm happy to announce that the "TTR Forums" will now be called the "Wizard Bear Forums"!

Now many of you may be thinking, "Wizard Bear, what does that mean for me?" To answer that, I've consulted with the Cast and realised "Hey! Why talk about Toontown Rewritten when you can talk about everyone's favourite magical bear?" Thus, by a unanimous decision, the Forum will be completely dedicated to discussion of myself and my cult- er, I mean wizard apprentice business, I've established surrounding my name. Whatever, my lawyer's on standby just for this move. I'm not worried.

Fortunately, to make this change, all threads, comments and profile relating to TTR will be deleted. Posts and other discussions relating to myself, however, will be left intact. That means the Forum will be having a clean wipe of our servers in about several hours. Also, to facilitate this transition, all medals, styles, profile pictures, cover pictures and jellybeans will be deleted. Your profile picture and cover picture will be left alone should it contain a picture of my beariness.

I have already created a new logo for the Wizard Bear Forums.

Here it is:

[​IMG]

SO FANCY! I KNOW! AHHH!

I'm super excited for Wizard Bear Forums and I hope you are too!

For an unlimited time, if you log in on Wizard Bear Forums, you can get 100 medals and 1 million Magi Points for the price of 150 years of posting and 200 years of apprenticing under my wizard program.

This update will be pushed by 12:00 on April 2nd! Expect it soon!

LATER!

This announcement is sponsored in part by Wizard Bear Wizard Appreciate Agency and the F.O.O.L.S. Committee.

WBWAA©™: We are not looking out for you. Like seriously, we just want your soul.

Foundation Of Obvious Laughing Stocks Committee: Where every day is a joke, just like this stupid post.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Catcat
    In-Love

Catcat afk crying TTR Beta Tester

100%
    oh my god :tearsofjoy:
    you have no idea how much I love this
    10/10 best April Fools' joke ever

• Like Like x 5
  3. That Soundless Horse
    No Mood

That Soundless Horse that pessimistic soundless horse TTR Beta Tester

100%
    lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. Adorkable Mousie
    Innocent

Adorkable Mousie Cute Adorkable Toon :D TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Aww gosh I don't know what to say. I've been adorkable mousie for awhile now, and have enjoyed talking with everyone about various things for some time now, but I see these changes as a good thing. No longer do we have to argue about if tomatoes are considered a fruit or not, or even if an apple can juggle.

It's much more streamlined what we can talk about since it's going to be all about @Wizard Bear and his greatness. I will definitely look forward to pledging myself to him and being his apprentice and being the best apprentice ever :p. This is the future and I'm looking forward to being a part of this great transition :blush:

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Wizard Bear
    Cloud_9

100%
    Thank you! I'm glad that someone is on board for my vision of this website's future. Just for this comment, you'll be entitled to test our beta version for the price of one soul. It may take several years to exit the Beta testing stage however, we have big plans in store!
    Don't worry, this change is for the best. Now, you can dedicate your Forum time talking about me. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. FantariaTempesta
    Pensive

FantariaTempesta Forever Tumbling Down (x3) ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I'm ready! Lol, but that'd seriously be a forum I would join ;D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wizard Bear
    Cloud_9

100%
    Thank you for your feedback and support for the Wizard Bear Forums initiative! Of course it's a Forum you can join. That's why I made the post announcing it. :p

I know this transition may be strange, weird and downright peculiar at the start, but things will shape up for the WBF in the near future. Expect release notes soon!

• Like Like x 1
  8. That Soundless Horse
    No Mood

That Soundless Horse that pessimistic soundless horse TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I haven't seen the art for this page change into a wizard bear page yet!
    I am offended! I waited the entire day for the changes, and nothing! NOTHING!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Wizard Bear
    Cloud_9

100%
    I understand your frustrations, fellow forumer. The wait to bask in my beariness is tearing away at your very essence. Worry not, the website should be modified by 12:00 PST on April 2nd. I know it is indeed trying to wait for this amazing feature, but our developer is working hard to transfer all of our data over. From tomorrow, the website will be hosted at https://wizardbearforums.com/
    Stay beary!