1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are pink slips useless?

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Blockhead, Jul 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blockhead
    Thinking

Blockhead Elite Toon

100%
    I've never bossbotted before, but I mean, basically why would you want pink slips???? Isn't that all you get from BBHQ?

I mean... a pink slip is only as good as a bday cake on a lured cog, right? I totally don't understand what's good about a pink slip. And you only get 1-5 of them.....

2. Dustyy
    Thinking

Dustyy Gag Trainer

35%
    Well they're essentially an instant-kill on a cog. That's basically giving you a free gags worth of damage (more than that even). It also completely removes the V2.0 instead of leaving just the exo-skeleton, which is also always beneficial. So it has its advantages, but other than defeating that one cog, you're right, it serves no further purpose. I personally prefer the Cashbot unite phrases and the CJ Summons as my favourite rewards, but being able to permanently remove a cog from the battle is pretty cool too.

3. Lady Smarty
    Cheerful

Lady Smarty Hall of Fame Hall of Fame ATTA Supporter

100%
    A pink slip destroys a cog entirely. So it's helps if a lot with the level 12s. 1 pink slip and into the cannon they go and FIRE! They are gone

We use them a lot in CEO. Well at least I do :)

Last edited by a Resistance Ranger: Jul 26, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Blockhead
    Thinking

Blockhead Elite Toon

100%
    :eek:........

I see

But I mean

Aren't SOS's still better for the most part?

5. Depends on the situation tbh xD

6. Lady Smarty
    Cheerful

Lady Smarty Hall of Fame Hall of Fame ATTA Supporter

100%
    for 1 level 12 why waste a sos when you can use a fire.

7. Chip Googlepop
    Lurking

Chip Googlepop Hall of Fame Hall of Fame

100%
    Pink slips are very powerful and useful. Can you dispatch a Level 12 Big Cheese V2.0 with 1 Birthday Cake?

Not to mention, you can have some fun with them. Last night, I had completed a CCG run in the VP and noticed in their IRC channel that they were planning a "Revenge" VP run. A different group had a lure fail and a few went sad. So, another run was going to happen right after that one. Since they couldn't find all the toons that went in that run, a few of us decided to join in on the fun. We were determined to make sure the lower leveled toons would survive this battle, so we were generous in using our more powerful items in our inventories. When a Level 12 Mr Hollywood decided to show up, I executed one of my Pink Slips to remove him right away. That caught on with another toon on my side. So we started "Firing" the high level cogs when they showed up. It was funny, the other side started commenting every time the cannons were going off. By the end of that VP, the nickname "The Firing Squad" was brought up. I have to say, it was one of the most fun VP runs I have done in a while.

• Like Like x 2
  8. JazzMan
    Hot

JazzMan Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Pink slips are useful because it ALWAYS takes at least 2 gags to defeat a level 12. With a pink slip you can kill a level 12 in one shot

9. Draagonblitz
    Yeehaw

Draagonblitz Elite Toon

100%
    Nobody has stated how annoying it is shopping for the SOS that you want.

If you want a bessie you gotta enter VP dozens of times before she shows up. Most of the time you will get junk like clerk will.

Whereas when you grind the ceo, you are guaranteed a decent reward, potentially getting up to five of them, unlike SOS where you can only get one per VP and even then it's a 'lucky' draw. The amount of slips you get isn't even random - it is based on the toon's suits apparently (where higher level suits make the battle harder for more slips).
    And yes, not even the strongest SOS can one shot a level 12. Fire destroys anything. ANYTHING.

• Like Like x 1
  10. TVFace
    Daring

TVFace Elite Toon

100%
    Depends on the situation.

11. Jackrock
    Yeehaw

Jackrock Elite Toon
    KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    The pink slip does 200 damage.

12. Greenwabbitcandy
    Breezy

Greenwabbitcandy Elite Toon

100%
    It's very useful for soloing purposes
    Especially one laff runs where insta killing cogs mean everything

And since there is no level 6 gag and only one level 7 gag that can one shot level 12s,pink slips mean every form of attack to those soloers

• Like Like x 1
  13. Kirllan
    Breezy

Kirllan Cog Crusher

10%
    Incredibly useful. It is why CEO is my favorite boss by far.

14. southernbelle
    Bored

southernbelle Elite Toon

100%
    I have yet to use mine, I have 22 right now. I don't feel like gameplay as any different without using pink slips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Xyll
    Lurking

Xyll Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

60%
    I never really used my pink slips. Sometimes I would just use it on a level 1 cold caller in the VP, or the hollywood in the beginning. They're not that useful, but they're fun to use.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.