1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best boss idea

Discussion in 'Contests & Forum Awards' started by doctorlollipopx, Jun 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctorlollipopx

doctorlollipopx Gag Trainer

60%
    Contest for the best boss idea! Including a picture will help your chances . Please include Everything you can think of to go along with your boss. Results in 5 days - win 500 JBs. (Sorry not that much but a pretty easy contest!)

2. Fastorunner
    Amused

Fastorunner Cog Crusher

10%
    I'm thinking of a chairman boss in cog nation. There is a mix of cogs with levels everywhere. The chairman is grinding out the cogs in the middle of a ring while instead of 8 toons fighting there are 16, 4 at every side of the chairman. Once you defeat those cogs, more cogs rain down from the sky and you throw the pies at them while the chairman is also trying to hurt the toons. Once the rain of cogs stops, the chairman says I'm not done yet, and starts making v 2.0 cogs for the toons to fight. Once that is done more cogs rain out of the sky, but they are v 2.0. When they are done, you fight the chairman throwing safes at it and pies and everything.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bunny
    Angelic

Bunny Gag Trainer

60%
    The boss I have created is called the "Chief Machine Officer". He is made of gears, including his eyes and hands. When you first enter the elevator, you will be taken straight to his office where his cogs await. After defeating sixty of them, you move on into his gear room (similar to the one in the factory/mint) where you have to stay on the gears and jump to safety. The Chief Machine Officer will be throwing his gears at you, trying to prevent you from getting to safety. He will say things like, "Gear up!" (similar to the CEO's fore, but instead of golf-balls it is gears). To avoid them you must press the down and up key at the same time to make your toon flat. When all toons have made it to safety, you will be faced with another wave of cogs. Once you defeat those, you will have to throw gears at him from the previously destroyed cogs. The higher your suit is, the faster he moves. He will jump to try and get you to drop your gears. Every time you hit him with a gear, a hinge comes loose until finally he explodes. The reward for completing this boss are gears that damage a whole row of cogs when in battle. The damage does -25, -50, -75 and -100, depending on the level of difficulty of the Chief.

I have attached a picture of him below. :)[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  4. Princess Jabbertwist
    Relaxed

Princess Jabbertwist Gag Trainer

35%
    Okay, so my idea is a lower level boss - one that toons could fight around Donald's Dock/Toontown Central - and would only send out lower level cogs. Not only will this prepare new toons to fight the other bigger bosses, but it will help reduce the amount of toons who try to fight the VP with too little laff and end up going sad. I imagine this boss constantly hovering, and maybe with some cool sunglasses and a mustache or something.

Sorry my picture is a bit messy - I didn't really have the time or energy to make it look better haha :)
    cog boss idea.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  5. Pong
    Angelic

Pong New Toon

40%
    My boss is the district manager! The district manager is a boss that lower toons fight in toontown central. This boss requires teamwork and skill to defeat. The first round (the sellbot round) has level 1-2 cold callers and telemarketers. The second round is the cashbot round. The cashbots are levels 2-3 short changes and tidewads. The 3rd round you have to get a cog suit on and serve a bunch of cold callers (Level 4) Oil (Like the ceo but easier). And how many cold callers left you have to face them. you have 2 mintues to feed 5 tables of cold callers. The 4th round is the cannon round. You have to hop into a cannon and shoot at the district manager. The district manager has 200 health and the cannons do 10 damage. You have to shoot your cannon in his face to make him dizzy. He has 3 attacks. The attacks are Gear Storm (That sends gears everywhere -1 laff) , CANNON! (Changes his arms in cannons and shoots gears at you -3 laff) and finally Taxes (Makes all toons go -5 laff) . You can dodge taxes by hitting his head before he uses it. Your reward is a new type of thing you can use it battle Jellybeans. The jellybean is a new gagtrack with 7 gags you can collect. every 10 times you defeat him you get a new jellybean gag on your gag track.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Chip Googlepop
    Lurking

Chip Googlepop Hall of Fame Hall of Fame

100%
    Old contest thread that is over. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.