1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Friend From TTO?

Discussion in 'Toontown Memories' started by Wizard Bear, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Wizard Bear
    Cloud_9

Wizard Bear Editor-in-Chief
    Cast Member Social Media Forum Moderator ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Hey everyone!

I want to know, who was your best friend from TTO?
    Did you have a squad of friends who you would usually hang out with? My best TTO friend was a toon by the name of Miss Lollipop Poodlebee. My toon's name was King Arfer back then. We used to hang out all the time and even share secrets. Funny thing is that while we were talking, we found out that we lived close to each other and even attended the same school! She was even in my form (grade in the US). We were best friends on and off the game and even now! Although she doesn't play Toontown anymore (with good reason, I shouldn't even be playing it with my schedule), I'll never forget that TTO was the start of that great relationship. Anyway, who was your best friend from TTO?

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Elite Puppy
    In-Love

Elite Puppy Kentity <4 KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    MYY besties were Cars, and Rise. I met Cars the very 1st day I made my toon and I did everything with him. We were friends all the way up until the day I quit..Rise was funny, I really didn't do any real battling or progressing with him.. Just hung out in whatever playground.. And yeah.. I miss my friends :(

But I have new ones! :p:D

3. My best friend was a purple pig named Little Piggy, she was the reason I got my dad to let me have text chat. :p
    I never really played with anyone else but her and my family, we all did VPs together and whatnot. I definitely miss Little Piggy, she quit played a few months before I did, in April of a very long time ago. ( I forgot the year ;-; ik what a great friend I am! XD )

4. Duck Tape
    Spaced

Duck Tape Elite Toon
    KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I forgot his name, but he was a red pig

5. calissa /
    In-Love

calissa / Elite Toon KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    My best friends in TTO were Revlongal and Cool Buster Widdlewink. They are undoubtedly some of the best people I have ever met online. Revlongal was the one I did my tasks, boss battles with and my partner in crime. You would have never seen us apart until she started only going online in the holidays, one holidays though, she never came back. Cool Buster was the same as well except he was still there on the occasional day. He absolutely spoilt me to bits with gifts that I didn't ask for but he was always there for me tasks and friend wise.

6. 4 walls

4 walls Guest

i wish i could remember names. i had a few in tto but not that many right now

7. JazzMan
    Hot

JazzMan Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Little Snappy Nickelbump

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  8. Whisker Loopy Writer
    Amazed

Whisker Loopy Writer Elite Toon
    ATTA Supporter

100%
    CrunchyZaner and Legendary Black Pearl. I knew Legendary in real life. :)

9. Entity

Entity Guest

A green dog named Emerald, and a magenta bunny named Princess Sally Poodlebubble.

10. Beary Funny
    Fine

Beary Funny Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

85%
    Haha well, their name is my username on here. I liked their toon so much, I stole their name. XD Another cool friend I had was a cat that looked like a taller version of my toon called Cristy. I don't think they play TTR, but if they do I've never seen them around.

I had some other close friends that play TTR, however the majority of them aren't nearly as active or we don't hang out anymore.

11. Catcat
    In-Love

Catcat afk crying TTR Beta Tester

100%
    A short black cat named Smokey, When TTO closed down, we met on a different game, but he stopped logging on after awhile..

12. xXCattXx
    Cheerful

xXCattXx Gag Trainer ATTA Supporter

25%
    I had a small group of BFFs in TTO, but the one that stands out and I still remember over 10 years later was a male periwinkle cat named Peanut Crinckledoodle. He was an adult and I was a young teen at the time but the friendship was purely for the fun of TTO. We would do a lot together with the small group of toon friends we shared and he even had a statue of me in his Garden. I do miss playing TTO with him and running factories and Cog bosses and golf, I hope to find him on TTR one day. I haven't and will never forget you buddy! :)

If anybody knows who he might be now, as I know he was a CCG member and maybe a ATTA member, let him know WildHeart says hey :)

13. Jackson
    Amazed

Jackson Gag Trainer

35%
    My Best Friend Was A toon Named: Little Super Bear

14. That Soundless Horse
    No Mood

That Soundless Horse that pessimistic soundless horse TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Me myself and I

• Like Like x 2
  15. Miniapollo17
    Bored

Miniapollo17 Social Media Team Cast Member Social Media Mini Mod

100%
    I used to get on my mom's toon and meet her IRL friends whenever they were onn (back when true friends was the only way to free chat) it was pretty fun and they could tell when I was on and not my mom :D

One time my mom even took me to meet the family I played with constantly on there :D

• Like Like x 2
  16. I had quite a few friends., who were kids. Lol
    Juliet, Cool Flip-if you're on here-hi!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Derrick
    Cool

Derrick Hall of Fame
    Hall of Fame Toontown Rewritten Staff TTR Beta Tester

100%
    One of my best friends from TTO was a tall, tan duck named Hollywood. We knew each other in real life and we wold usually communicate through Skype or a telephone. We played TTR for a while, but he eventually stopped logging on.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mirai
    Question

Mirai Elite Toon

100%
    me myself and i. ;);););););););););)

19. Sweetener
    Happy

Sweetener wanna be foolish with you KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I always wondered why you didn't have a bear toon yet made that pun lol
    --- Double Post Merged, May 20, 2016, Original Post Date: May 20, 2016 ---
    I think he's a mod or something like that lol. I knew him in TTO as well. He's mainly on MMO Central as far as I know

20. orange4zion

orange4zion New Toon

40%
    This guy I pretty much tag teamed with in the waning days of TTO. Best times I had on the game. One memory in particular stands out, our VP team was split so that we had one strong toon, a weak one, and us on our side. Mind you, we were still finishing up the Brrrg and hadn't even finished a track, only getting level 6 in throw. It was frustrating on our side, the 100 laff toon tried to green us and disconnected, but we made it. When we did survive, it was great. I just assumed the game would be kind enough to team us with the stronger toons. Nope, we got put together and had to duo the second fight after a pretty devastating first battle. Best battle I had in that game, we had to pull all of the stops to win. I forgot your name my dude, but I haven't forgotten the fun we had.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1