1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TTR Bug Building Bug + Population

Discussion in 'Toontown Rewritten Bug Reports' started by Super Charles, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Super Charles
    Energetic

Super Charles Gag Trainer KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

35%
    Well, to start off, anyone here notice any glitch/bugs or anything in the buildings? I know many toons experiences this and I think none have reported it yet here. So, I know many of you noticed that most of the buildings in each street of Brrrgh and DDL have toons already inside which then the district says there's only less than 50 toons on that district and usually never finishes or still there after few hours. I'm just wondering, is this a bug? or it's just that most of them trains in the first three floors and takes them forever?

2. featherwolf
    Cloud_9

featherwolf Elite Toon
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I've been trying to work on tasks but, in every single district, every DDL building is already taken. Even in the high invasions like Minglers. But last night when I was waiting for a new one to show up, I saw a building that was only on the first floor. I stood there for at least a half hour and no progress was ever made, so I'm guessing a lot of buildings are bugged.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Princess Wacky Dandywhip
    Tired

Princess Wacky Dandywhip New Toon TTR Beta Tester

40%
    That's weird, I haven't seen that yet (granted I haven't been in those playgrounds for a while but still)....

4. Sir Arnold

Sir Arnold New Toon ATTA Supporter

I've been getting a bug a lot recently where the screen freezes, even though the game is still running (I can hear it). If I move, I hear my footsteps, I can click on the chat button and hear the pop, but my screen is frozen.

5. Batunicorn
    Cheerful

Batunicorn New Toon

Iv seen one in Donald's dock. Only two floors waited for them to finish because it was a building I needed. Last time I checked hours later they where still on the first floor.