1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TTR Bug Characters freezing in battle.

Discussion in 'Toontown Rewritten Bug Reports' started by ZomBrony, Aug 5, 2018.

1. ZomBrony
    Fine

ZomBrony New Toon

This has been happening to and around me a lot the past few days. When another toon joins the battle, sometimes everyone will get stuck in place for a few minutes. I haven't tried doing a whole lot when we got frozen like this because I know it's just a bug that will pass over, but it's still kind of annoying.

I think this has happened after the battle a few times too and if you get frozen after the battle, it usually lasts longer than when someone joins.

2. Little Spotty

Little Spotty Gag Trainer ATTA Supporter

35%
    It's been happening to me the entire time I've been playing (which is only a few days). From what I've gathered, this is very common in TTR. The game gets very laggy, especially in big districts. If you have another toon to help you out I suggest sticking to quiet districts to avoid the issue. You'll probably still experience lag but not as much as if you were in a more populated area.

3. ZomBrony
    Fine

ZomBrony New Toon

Thanks, girl who stole my friend's name. x3 I'll try messing around with the districts if this becomes more of a problem for me. But thankfully it hasn't been happening TOO MUCH to me. Usually just once or twice per session, which is pretty good I think.

But I wanted to report this anyways in hopes that they find a way to fix it.