1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TTR Bug Chat Icons, Shticker Book, Gag Menus in Battle Are Gone.

Discussion in 'Toontown Rewritten Bug Reports' started by Betterryguy, Jul 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Betterryguy

Betterryguy New Toon

The Glitch does no affect movement because I was still able to go in the elevator in a cog building while in this glitch. You cannot type at all, you cannot help in battle (choose a gag), and you cannot access your shticker book. It prevents you from doing everything but walking (not sure about trolley, racing, golfing, or racing.) It persist through loading screens and the only way to get rid of it is to restart the game. I don't know how rare the glitch is because it is the first time I experienced it, but it breaks a big chunk of the game so I decided to post it here. Here is a screenshot of the glitch in action. ttr-screenshot-_GLITCH_-Mon-Jul-23-22-46-48-2018-72493.jpg

2. Sanjaya
    Spaced

Sanjaya very distressed eggplant
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    sounds like you hid the UI on accident. when you hit F3, all your clickables disappear. hitting F3 again brings them back.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Adorkable Mousie
    Innocent

Adorkable Mousie Cute Adorkable Toon :D TTR Beta Tester

100%
    What that mouse dude above me said. Taking off the UI is good for some nice screenshots, but ye otherwise keep it on to actually be able to play lol.

Last edited by a Resistance Ranger: Jul 24, 2018