1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion Cog Mask Accessories

Discussion in 'Game Suggestions' started by Miniapollo17, Aug 11, 2018 at 3:03 PM.

1. Miniapollo17
    Busy

Miniapollo17 Social Media Team Cast Member Social Media Mini Mod

100%
    I randomly had a shower thought about TTR and thought it would be cool if at certain levels of each cog suit you earned a mask of that cog head that your toon could wear. Maybe every time the suit changes into a new cog, you earn the mask for the one it changes into, with Cold Caller mask being awarded for your first ever VP win (and same for the other HQ's but with their representative first cog). The masks could even be a little toony to sorta "mock" the cogs, too :eek:

I hope this made sense I'm admittedly tired and dealing with a few things irl so my mind isn't 100% here today, but I still wanted to post this :p

• Like Like x 2
  2. Cvalho

Cvalho New Toon ATTA Supporter

40%
    You made sense. I would love this idea in the game and to see the Big Cheese head for instance, mocking the Big Cheese. Could see where this idea is going, just shows what shower thoughts can do!

• Like Like x 1