1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crashing in the Cog Golf games in CGCs?

Discussion in 'Toontown Rewritten Bug Reports' started by Violin3607, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Violin3607
    Thinking

Violin3607 Cog Crusher

85%
    Whenever I try to do a back 9, middle 6, or even a front 3, as soon as I enter the Cog Golf minigame my game just closes. I haven't been able to do much all day and idk what's causing it and how to fix it? It wasn't doing this yesterday or anytime else before today.

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Djcloud84
    Angry

Djcloud84 Cog Crusher ATTA Supporter

35%
    Is there a way to not do it any everyone else does it?

3. Violin3607
    Thinking

Violin3607 Cog Crusher

85%
    I can stay out of it and let everyone else just do it, but I won't get any gags back and the run would take a whole lot longer, also I don't really wanna use a bunch of unites and SOS cards as restocks. And I don't think many toons would be okay and understanding of that (especially in back 9s).

4. Babyboo

Babyboo Gag Trainer

25%
    Sorry for the late reply, maybe you’ve already figured this out. The same thing happened to me where i would dc at the golf game when I tried to run 2 toons in a front 3 where both of my TTR viewer were half screen on my monitor. I was told I needed to make my TTR viewer big where it takes up my whole screen or I will crash as soon as you enter the golf game.

5. Violin3607
    Thinking

Violin3607 Cog Crusher

85%
    Yes, I've figured out I had to make it full screen in order to not crash once entering the golf games. Which is a shame because I always have another tab open for reading threads or watching YouTube, but I just switch to fullscreen once I come across it.
    Thank you for the teply anyways! :)

6. Fluffabunny
    Thinking

Fluffabunny Gag Trainer

35%
    This just happened to me twice. It was with the half screens, running two toons. Thanks for the information on how to fix it!