1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dare I say this is a good spot to be in when starting the 20 buildings part of LOM?

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Roran, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Roran

Roran New Toon ATTA Supporter

40%
    I was originally going to post a screenshot of my gag page, but I couldn't get the site to let me attach it for some reason so I'll just type the stats out below:

Laff: 64 (maxed out for Brrrgh)
    Toonup: Lipstick, 503/800
    Trap: Training for in LOM
    Lure: Hypno Goggles, 6737/10000
    Sound: Elephant Trunk, 4644/7500
    Throw: Birthday Cake, 6394/10000
    Squirt: Storm Cloud, 6069/10000
    Drop: N/A
    Sellbot Suit: Telemarketer Level 6

This is my first go around since TTO closed, so I'm mildly forgetful of where I was by this point in the original game with my old toons. I would say this is a pretty fair progression because I've now got three of what I'd call the four core level 6 gags, with the foghorn being the last I need (and which I plan to train up to ASAP now), meaning I don't necessarily have to train one above the others until they max out. And the toonup will quickly reach the bamboo cane, I just don't find myself in situations to use it often since I do mostly solo runs aside from boss battles or factories.

Love to get other opinions on this! As I said, its been a long time since I had been at this point in the game, and I don't remember where I was at in TTO or if the standards have changed so to speak.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Petallities
    Aggressive

Petallities is an angry red mess KTTA TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Sounds fine to me. I would work on your sound while doing the buildings though.

Good luck on your buildings! I wish you the best of luck. <3

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3