1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you judge people based on suits?

Discussion in 'Sellbot HQ' started by That Soundless Horse, May 2, 2016.

?

Do you?

1. Yeah, cold callers can be annoying

4 vote(s)
    4.2%
  2. Nah, Gags + Laff > Suits

75 vote(s)
    78.1%
  3. Undecided

17 vote(s)
    17.7%
  1. Sweetener
    Happy

Sweetener wanna be foolish with you KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    You never have to VP in the taskline.

2. jennybean

jennybean Guest

nah, i usually check to see laff/ gags first. the player could easily be an experienced toon’s alt, so i don’t usually gauge everything by suit level.

• Like Like x 2
  3. A Person
    Amused

A Person Elite Toon

100%
    To those 64 people who said laff+gags>suit, maybe that's how you WANT to be. I do too. But honestly, I tend to overlook the lower suits, based on bias. Now, I'm sure there are a few people who HONESTLY don't look through at suit (The best example I can think of is @FantariaTempesta) but I think that the laff+gags>suit is the IDEAL choice, but not always the actual thing that we do. Note: I'm not calling you guys dishonest. I'm just saying that there are things we do subconsciously that we can't always catch or control. I chose undecided because while I want to ignore suits, I know that I myself will factor in suits.

Another note: I do invite low suits, but I tend to look through at high suits first, then low suits (e.g. I'd invite all the hollys, minglers, and two-faces, before i invite the cold callers, telemarketers, and name droppers.)

TL;DR
    Gags and laff matter, but I tend to still factor in suit subconsciously, as I think many of us do too. Just being brutally honest.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Cotton Candy

Cotton Candy New Toon KTTA ATTA Supporter

40%
    Both. Higher gags+laff is good for the Cog rounds, and higher suit is better for the pie round. Gags+laff still take precedence though.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sheriff Harvey

Sheriff Harvey New Toon

I am 124 laff and i can't stun in the slightest i've had several vps where the entire group goes sad in the pie round since we had no one who could stun so it's common that people can't stun most people like me just pied the vp in the face all the way to level 50 so you can't expect people to stun based on laff or suit level since it means nothing in reality.

6. Adorkable Mousie
    Innocent

Adorkable Mousie Cute Adorkable Toon :D TTR Beta Tester

100%
    All you really need to do if you use Windows is to just use mouse keys for 0% pie throws, and as long as he isn't on the ramp the pie will get thrown straight in and stun him.

• Like Like x 1