1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you like Donald's dreamland?

Discussion in 'Donald's Dreamland' started by Violet175, Jan 3, 2015.

?

Do you like ddl?

1. Nooooo

5 vote(s)
    6.4%
  2. LOVE DDL!!!!!

30 vote(s)
    38.5%
  3. It's ok...

17 vote(s)
    21.8%
  4. Yeah, I enjoy it

26 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Violet175
    Artistic

Violet175 Cog Crusher

60%
    Comment below if you like DDL or not.

2. ThatBunny
    Cloud_9

ThatBunny Gag Trainer

35%
    I do honestly love DDL because it's such a well deserved break from Lil Oldman. It was honestly such a breeze to go through because you have much better gags going into it. I'm now on the last stretch of DDL and I'm having so much fun because all I picked were "defeat Cogs anywhere" tasks for all 10 tasks for part 3 of DDL and I'm about ready to move on to law. Had fun in DDL and it's something everyone should look forward to :p

• Like Like x 1
  3. Violet175
    Artistic

Violet175 Cog Crusher

60%
    Ikr I'm working on tasks in the brrgh and I deserve a break from oldman XD

4. Kate
    Hot

Kate Forum Moderator Cast Member Forum Moderator KTTA TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I really like how it's split into three parts, so you can get your teleport access quicker.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Terranort
    Inspired

Terranort Elite Toon KTTA TTR Beta Tester

100%
    It is indeed a challenging break from that rabbit in the Brrrgh. Plus there is always good tasks to do EXCEPT for House of ZZZ's.. Otherwise, I love it!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Marissa The Mouse
    Stressed

Marissa The Mouse Gag Trainer KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

60%
    DDL is my personal favorite :)

7. Mama Neigh
    Spaced

Mama Neigh Gag Trainer KTTA

60%
    DDL has such a relaxed, mellow environment that I really enjoy. It's also filled with a lot of helpful and friendly toons! And come on, who doesn't love the challenging cog buildings that scatter its streets? ;):D

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bubbles McCarrot
    Spaced

Bubbles McCarrot Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

60%
    I love DDL. The area itself is more fun to play in without all the bright colors--backwards opinion for a game like Toontown, I know. It is also nice to find more of a challenge and other toons that can take on as much as you can. The other areas have too much variety in skill levels.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Duck Tape
    Thinking

Duck Tape Elite Toon
    KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    DDL is my life :p

10. Francesca27
    Happy

Francesca27 Gag Trainer

35%
    I love DDL, so glad I reached it :D I feel really accomplished because I finally know I'm becoming a high toon. Never did that before.

11. LemonMelon

LemonMelon Gag Trainer

35%
    I think it's really nice, and I can't wait to reach it :D

12. Zed
    Spaced

Zed Gag Trainer

35%
    The amount of beanfest they have in DDL definitely puts it as my #1

13. Daveed
    Cloud_9

Daveed Cog Crusher

10%
    I am on the last gag track in the brrrgh but I remember on TTO I got there and so I am going to be there soon :D I visited it and the atmosphere is so calming - relaxing music, muted colors and the designs of the streets and playground make it one of my favorites. It's also relaxing after lil old man - curse that man! And its at that point when you start DDL that you finally realize you are really close to being a ''high'' toon - all gag tracks and getting more laff and teleportation access to EVERY playground - handy, relaxing and close to cashbot suit which to me is the best - unites and no discrimination for your suit because everyone knows you are a good player because you needed to EARN it and not be carried throughout the entire time to get it

14. Rariangel
    Blah

Rariangel Cog Crusher KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

60%
    Preach about that. Was thinking about that today as I was working on my suit... Won't be hard to get into CFOs. Yay... I miss them. Cri..

15. Captain Boo
    Busy

Captain Boo Gag Trainer

25%
    I am already so far for the C.F.O because people are always inviting me for the battles because I have good sound, throw, and squirt. Not maxed in all my tracks yet, but I am working on it. Toonup I have the pixie which is level 5, Lure I have the $10, and drop I have the big weight. DDL is the best place for me to practice my lure on the cogs. Drop for me is hard to train because it is not that accurate.

16. Summer Girl
    Cheerful

Summer Girl Elite Toon KTTA TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I guess. I just really don't like the storyline for it. All you do is building after building after building. It's like this from the beginning of The Brrrgh to the end of DDL.

17. ScooterParty
    Artistic

ScooterParty In the House

100%
    DDL is my favourite. I love that feel, when you are near at the end. I'm on the 3rd part right now, but now with Storm Sellbot event ending these tasks will take some time.

18. YouOnlyLive9Times
    Angelic

YouOnlyLive9Times Elite Toon

100%
    I really like DDL. Brrrgh will always be my favorite playground (I love the soundtrack, the snow, the finally-getting-tougher cogs, the focus on gag training, the building tasks...all of it!) but DDL is a very cute, relaxing playground. My second-favorite soundtrack is DDL, and of course, the lovely CFO (my favorite boss!!) comes along in that playground :D it's just a good spot in the game to be. Not to mention I love the doodles in DDL, and everything is so pretty. I love the bed layout. Just fun fun.

19. Lee19
    Sunshine

Lee19 Elite Toon

100%
    Of course! It's an awesome playground. I have lots of great memories of doing fun glitches there, playing hide and seek, tag, and other games there with friends; we had such a blast! It's also home of the beanfests, 'nuff said.

My favorite thing about this playground, though, is the star gazing element! Even though they aren't real, they are very gorgeous. Especially since where I live it's very hard to see stars in the night sky. Another reason I love DDL so much is because I'm too old to hop for fun on a real bed anymore. Ah, the good ol' days as a little kid, driving my mom up the wall by screaming a loud "rise and shine!" in her ear to wake her up and then proceeding to jump on her bed... She used to call me the "jumping kangaroo"! But DDL gave me the opportunity to jump on a bed all I wanted without being scolded! ;)

Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Unity
    Tired

Unity Elite Toon KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I'm currently in DDL, and I love it! It's quite unique!