1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doodle disappeared from estate

Discussion in 'Toontown Rewritten Bug Reports' started by Sir Tom, Oct 13, 2018 at 7:34 PM.

1. Sir Tom

Sir Tom New Toon

My doodle all of a sudden is not visible on my estate anymore. Tried calling the doodle in a battle and it comes, but when I go to my estate it stills is not there. Not on any of my characters on that account. When I look at the status of the doodle, it said Bored, but since I can't call it I can't do anything.

2. Little Spotty

Little Spotty Cog Crusher ATTA Supporter

10%
    That's really weird! Have you quit the game and gotten back on since you posted this? If it's still not back you should definitely email support and let them know about your runaway doodle!

3. Sir Tom

Sir Tom New Toon

I checked several times, from different computers even. Just checked now and it still is not back. I sent an email also but haven't heard anything back yet.

4. Sir Tom

Sir Tom New Toon

I checked again today, and my doodle is back! All of a sudden. Happy rejoice!

Btw, I noticed that when I switched districts while at my estate, my doodle didn't show up in the new district, but when I switched back to the original district my doodle was still there. I understood from older posts that this is a known bug. Switching districts while in a playground doesn't make the doodle disappear in the new district. This was not what happened to my doodle last week as I didn't switch districts while at my estate back then. At least, not that I recall.
    I also saw an older post where someone's doodle disappeared for 4 days and then came back by itself. This seems to be the same as happened with my doodle as it was about 4 days, I guess.