1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doodle Questions

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by CharliXo, May 9, 2019.

1. CharliXo
    Sweettooth

CharliXo New Toon

40%
    I have so many questions about Doodles. They aren't new to me but are. Since I joined TTO between 2004 and 2007, I don't really remember what I was doing. I had a Doodle but it was from Toontown Central, I honestly didn't know better. I will be leaving this up for any one else curious about Doodles but my question is:

How do I get my Doodle affectionate?
    I log on today and mines sat in the stream and he had a heart, but for the life of me no matter how hard I try I can't get him affectionate? Being affectionate wasn't part of his traits when adopting, does that mean I can't? or do I try harder?

Thank you!

2. Midnight Charm
    Artistic

Midnight Charm Gag Trainer

60%
    There isn't a mechanical advantage to your doodle being affectionate, doodles will perform tricks just as well when they're excited. But if you'd like your doodle to be affectionate, try feeding it. Spamming speedchat compliments such as "You rock!" might work too, since doodles respond to some speedchat phrases. I can't remember if that makes them excited or affectionate though. Doodles will show emotions that aren't part of their traits rarely.
    Here is a great guide to doodles if you have any other questions.

Last edited: May 10, 2019
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  3. CharliXo
    Sweettooth

CharliXo New Toon

40%
    Thank you so much :D