1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion Estate Nametag Color & Font Change (with Mock-up)

Discussion in 'Game Suggestions' started by Eco, May 16, 2019.

1. Eco
    Sunshine

Eco New Toon

Hi! I'm new to the forums and decided to join to write out this suggestion hoping that the TTR team would see it. I feel like this is talked about a lot in circles of players who frequent this game, so I doubt the team is unaware of this but I thought I'd back it up too just to push that it's a wanted feature again.

I think it would be really cool if you could change the color on your estate rather than leaving it up to chance. Something buyable in Clarabelle's would be awesome, similar to the appearance change or name change where you can only do it a certain amount of times within a period and for a cost.

Additionally, there could be different fonts just like the different fonts you can have on your name, maybe even the font matching your player name's font at the given time- or better yet, to provide the fonts that are seen on some of the other buildings throughout Toontown (e.g: Donald's Dock Street Style).

I can't imagine from a coding POV that this would be extremely difficult, but it's something simple that I think a lot of people would enjoy having the option to change. My toon is really old so I'm very much stuck with this blue tag on purple wall hue and it's been bugging me since character creation. I created a little mock-up of what it could look like if this type of thing was implemented.

[​IMG]

Anyone else want this? I know it's purely cosmetic but I think it'd be nice! Let me know what you think. :)

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    • Creative Creative x 3
  2. Midnight Charm
    Artistic

Midnight Charm Gag Trainer

60%
    I really like this!

3. ChillyMike
    Cheerful

ChillyMike New Toon ATTA Supporter

This is awesome!