1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite and least favorite childhood TV show/cartoons?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Helios, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Helios

Helios Guest

I got bored, so I made another childhood related thread.

Don't drag me, but my favorite cartoon for awhile was Sonic Underground. My other favorites were That's so Raven, Kim Possible, Lilo and Stitch: The series, Charlie and Lola, Cory in the House, The proud family,
    and CHOO CHOO SOUL from Playhouse Disney. And like 20+ others.
    I watched a lot of tv as a young lad. Very unhealthy, ik ik. :(

My least favorite was Codename kids next door. Bc It was the only thing they'd show on weekdays. :mad:

So, what were yours?:D

• Like Like x 1
  2. twinkleberry
    Cheerful

twinkleberry Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    As a very young child, my favorites were: Dora, The Backyardigans, Little Einsteins, Miss.Spider's Sunny Patch Friends, and The Care bears.
    As a normal child/kid, my favorites were: Kim Possible, Courage the Cowardly Dog, SpongeBob (Even though I wasn't allowed to watch it), ICarly, Hannah Montana, Pair of Kings, The Suite Life on Deck, The Suite Life of Zach and Cody, Wizards of Waverly Place, Sonny With a Chance, Cory In The House, Shake It Up, Jessie (I still watch this daily lol), That's So Raven, Jonas, Austin & Ally, So Random!, A.N.T. Farm, Dog with a Blog (Still watch this), and a lot more. Considering I'm a teenager right now, I had a ton of good Disney shows to watch from the eary 2000s to like 2013.

• Like Like x 1
  3. lorde
    Veggedout

lorde New Toon ATTA Supporter

My favorite childhood shows were That's So Raven, Phil of the Future, Cory in the House (best anime), Zoey 101, and cartoons I liked watching were 6teen (definitely my favorite show from when I was young), Codename Kids Next Door, Total Drama Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Chowder, and Flapjack. Flapjack was rly weird but I still loved it, lol.

My least favorite was probably Courage the Cowardly Dog because it always scared me when I watched it.

4. FantariaTempesta
    Tired

FantariaTempesta Forever Tumbling Down (x3) ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Favorite cartoon as a bab: Max and Ruby, Maggie and the Ferocious Beast, Caillou, Little Bill, Little Bear, The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, and more.
    Favorite show as a bab: Bear in the Big Blue House.

Favorite cartoon as a kid: Corneil and Bernie
    Favorite show as a kid: Hannah Montana

Favorite cartoon anime as a 19 year old currently: Neon Genesis Evangelion
    Favorite show as a 19 year old currently: The Joy of Painting with Bob Ross.

Least favorite cartoon as a bab: Franklin
    Least favorite show as a bab: The Doodlebops

Least favorite cartoon as a kid: Kappa Mikey
    Least favorite show as a kid: any of the Live Action Cartoon Network shows from their live action phase.

Least favorite cartoon/anime as a 19 year old currently: everything on CN.
    Least favorite show as a 19 year old currently: everything.

• Like Like x 1
  5. twinkleberry
    Cheerful

twinkleberry Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I FORGOT ABOUT CAILLOU AND MAX AND RUBY. I lived for those shows. Like, 5 year old me was quaking.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Miniapollo17
    Hot

Miniapollo17 Social Media Team Cast Member Social Media Mini Mod

100%
    Favorites as a kid:
    • Pokemon (that counts as a cartoon fight me)
    • Total drama (still one of my faves, even though their newer seasons were meh until the amazing race spin-off that actually made me watch/love amazing race)
    • Chowder
    • Code lyoko (showed on cartoon Network when I was little, rewatching it on YouTube now since I barely remember it but the idea was always cool to me :p)
    • Phineas and Ferb
    • SpongeBob for a bit then I started disliking it
    • Regular show
    • Wizards of Waverly place
    Least favorites:
    • SpongeBob (again)
    • Adventure Time (don't like when shows turn into soap operas but started as lighthearted kid shows, but regular show is an exception for honestly no reason)
    • Probably will edit sometime to add more, but would like to note I thought this said cartoon only so i have more non-animated shows than just wizards of Waverly place that I have watched, but I'm out of time to type :p

• Like Like x 1
  7. Maxwell Trollbreath
    No Mood

Maxwell Trollbreath sly.exe TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I used to love Spongebob, Ed Edd n Eddy, and especially fosters home for imaginary friends.
    That's it really the reality is I barely watched cartoons when I was younger and when I did those were the only 3 shows.
    Though a cartoon I've been watched recently and love is the adventures of Super mario brothers 3, Not because it's good but because cmon now those VAs they are so hilariously awful Bowser and Mario especially. That being said I'd absolutely love it if NintendoHQ bought back those VAs and used them in the games (even though they sadly cant because 2 of them died in 2016)

8. BumbleBee
    Busy

BumbleBee Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

35%
    Ummmmmmm . . . That was my SHOW as a kid lol

9. BalloonDiary
    Cloud_9

BalloonDiary New Toon

40%
    Mine is Phineas and Ferb cartoon, love the platypus Perry :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Lady Coconut
    Goofy

Lady Coconut Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    My favorite shows/cartoons growing up were Little Bear, Franklin, Spongebob (before it got too crazy), the Amanda Show, All That, Recess the series, Case Closed, Angry Beavers, and more I can't think of atm, agghhhh nostalgia fail :confused2::D

• Like Like x 2
  11. soundwave12345
    Asleep

soundwave12345 Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

10%
    I think my favorite cartoon is Dora.