1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Toon Ever Made?

Discussion in 'Toontown Memories' started by RockabillyDoll, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Prof. Lucky

Prof. Lucky Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

60%
    Mine was a blue mouse named Lino, that i re-crated in TTR.

2. WonderfulUnknown
    Goofy

WonderfulUnknown Cog Crusher

10%
    I remember I made my first toon back in 2009. It was a short blue mouse and that's all I remember. Probably was in Ttc and didn't even have sellbot (funny story how I found out and still remember it). But hey we were all little toons back then. :)

3. KittyKatz
    Artistic

KittyKatz Cog Crusher
    KTTA TTR Beta Tester

35%
    My first toon was called Miss Sadie Bananaboing. She was a tall, cream dog and i played on that account until the game closed.

4. Catalena
    Lurking

Catalena Gag Trainer ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

35%
    Some slate blue multi-chrome dog that never got past 16 laff before I deleted it and made a new toon with a similar appearance because I got impatient with name approval.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  5. louisvuitoon&sillydroopy
    No Mood

louisvuitoon&sillydroopy Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

35%
    My first toon with a paid membership (at that time with free account your toons were deleted 15 days after), was on the French server. It was a male purple little and fat mouse, named Casse Tête Degagecroc. I was something like 4 or 5 years old and I used to click on shuffle when I created my toons, his name is difficult to translate in English, but it's something like Headache Brokenteeth lol !
    I have a screenshot of him, I will post it here as soon as I will find it lol !
    I also had a blue fat and little girl cat (I used to like fat toons lol) named Super Crepe Ultraglop, with mean something like Super Pancake Ultragloups lol

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Arena1999

Arena1999 New Toon

40%
    I was just a kid at the time, but the first Toon I've ever created was a tall blue male dog. I can hardly remember what he wore, and I can't even remember his name for the life of me. I can't remember what year I created him, either. My best guess is that it was around late in my elementary years.

7. Tristin
    Cheerful

Tristin Cog Crusher

60%
    Mine was a small pink rabbit named Relleka - my sister had a small brown rabit named Noodledoodle Thunderfoot.

Never got massively far on TTO because my parents couldn't often afford membership which is what I love about TTR - everyone is an equal.

I remember people used to crowd around buildings in TTC because you couldn't do them otherwise but cogs were being killed so often by non-members that buidlings were a really rare sight and if you found one you were really lucky!

Even now unless there is a high level cog invasion, buildings in TTC aren't necessarily all the common - much more so than TTO though.

Was fun times - but now I have a cat, dog, bear and black cat. Bears were not originally available when I first started playing either, only the original cat, dog, mouse, horse, monkey and duck.

8. twinkleberry
    Asleep

twinkleberry Elite Toon
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    a large, peace duck called "dee dee twinkleberry"
    not the cutest looking toon, gotta admit :p

9. Polly
    Fine

Polly Gag Trainer
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

35%
    penny petalbee a pink cat in the originial tt :)

10. Violin3607
    Thinking

Violin3607 Cog Crusher

85%
    welp, this thread is from 2015 but who cares tbh
    my first toon was a periwinkle? dog named Lollipop, I was like 5 so I only got it to around 100 laff with trash gags. I didn't understand strategy so I feel bad for anyone who ever played with me. I think it was trapless like my current main but I was too young to really remember.

11. Larkin_Kitty
    Breezy

Larkin_Kitty Gag Trainer

35%
    Regretfully I don’t remember my FIRST ever made, but the first that comes to mind was a soundless maroon monkey named Little Clover. Monkeys had just been released and you were HAZED for not having sound. It was fun :sleepy: I think she only got to like 105 before I moved onto another with a different gag set up.

I was extremely off and on activity wise back then so I don’t remember too many, I guess the same could be said now also lol.