1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(For ToonTown Offline) 4 toons

Discussion in 'Game Suggestions' started by Ricepigeon, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Ricepigeon

Ricepigeon Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

35%
    I believe I suggested this far back in the past but it was too detailed so I'm gonna simplify it.

So the suggestion goes like this: you make 4 toons at the start of TTO, you give them two different gags and all. You mainly control the 1st toon, the other 3 aren't seen until battling (because ai following is hard to do.). This can be helpful if you find soloing the boss HQs a little too hard. The 4 separate toons share the same jellybeans as you. so you can customize the others. The 3 other toons you made can be seen walking around at your estate. I believe the two extra toons shouldn't learn new gag tracks though since youd end up with 4 jack of all trades at the end. In trade for the first one being a jack of all trades, while the other 3 do normal damage/heals, the 1st person in the party will do less for all gags except the chosen two tracks

TL;DR Final Fantasy 1 but Toontown, or multiple toons to make the game a bit easier. I feel like this should be an option though. You can go alone, have another friend, have a 3rd person or a 4th.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Loveless
    Cold

Loveless Stuck in my glory days KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I don’t see this fitting with Toontown tbh, though it isn’t difficult to just run four yourself