1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friends to play with!

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by cherribomb80, Jul 20, 2018.

1. cherribomb80
    Chatty

cherribomb80 New Toon ATTA Supporter

Looking for people to play with. I’m an adult and always worried to ask as I don’t want to hinder other people doing tasks. I’m a level 43 and just stuck in my tasks. I am not new to toontown as I played the previous one years ago with my family. I have a discord set up and just looking for ppl to play with and work tasks with if you’d like to be in the discord or not it’s all good! Also what’s up with the name verifications? I’m worried my name has issues. Hoping it gets verified soon. Anywho y’all have a great day!

2. zoethecat
    Devilish

zoethecat Gag Trainer

25%
    Hey! I can't help you with the name verifications BUT I'd love to be your friend! I have discord & such so just shoot me a DM on here so we can arrange a time to meet up! :)

3. cherribomb80
    Chatty

cherribomb80 New Toon ATTA Supporter

I am going out of town for 12 days but would like that! Tomorrow is my last day before I head out. We can still meet in discord or wherever tomorrow so we have each other added. Also my name finally is verified Princess Summer Squish Beans