1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GAI RUNS AT 300KMh // open rp thread

Discussion in 'Casual Roleplays' started by pixel, Dec 12, 2013.

1. pixel
    Tired

pixel Gag Trainer

60%
    Pixel was doing nothing more than dipping her blue toes in the water, watching the time go by. She had no intentions to go and run around and defeat cogs. In fact, she loathed that task. She could sleep or relax like this all day, and never give a care in the world. She laid on the grass in TTC, smiling as she closed her eyes and listened to the breeze whistle past her ears.

2. Barkthalamew Cash
    Inspired

Barkthalamew Cash Gag Trainer

60%
    Bark was going to go get his 10th task of the day. TTC was boiringly easy and he wished he could hurry and get it over with rather than pittying himself. Daydreaming about being a resisitant ranger Bark didn't notice the relaxing toon. He tripped over her and in shock he leaped into a roll. "OMG sorry." He paniced.

3. pixel
    Tired

pixel Gag Trainer

60%
    Feeling the dog's foot ram into her, she got up from her nap, raging on the inside. But on the outside, she just gave a casual frown. "Too right you're sorry." Pixel snuffed, flicking her feet in the water.

4. Barkthalamew Cash
    Inspired

60%
    "Yah I'm way sorry. I wasn't paying attention at all. I really hope you can find it inside you to forgive me...." Bark paused. "What toontask are you working on?"

5. pixel
    Tired

pixel Gag Trainer

60%
    The blue cat shrugged. "Yeah, I guess I can forgive you." As he asked about her tasks, she shuffled awkwardly in her pocket as she pulled out her Shticker book, flicking through page after page. "Hold on a sec." Pixel replied, not wanting to rush her already extremely lazy and slow pace. Finally finding it, she pulled it out. "Eeh...some one with the CFO and Cashbots and stuff...I don't really understand it so I can't be bothered to do it." The girl shrugged again, kicking her feet out of the water and slipping her shoes back on. "Why are you bothered?" She snuffed again, relaxing her eyes as she stared at the dog.

6. Barkthalamew Cash
    Inspired

60%
    "I just thought it would be a good way to gain forgivness." Bark whipped out his sticker book. "I finished my task but its taken me a long time because I am stuck doing community service."

7. pixel
    Tired

pixel Gag Trainer

60%
    Aw, this dog was pretty cute. "Well...I guess that's nice of ya." She grinned as she tied up her shoelaces. Standing up, she laughed slightly at the talk of 'community service'. Man, how boring could that have been? The poor pup. "Heheh...Sounds 'fun'." Pixel rolled her eyes in a sarcastic manner, still grinning as she returned her eyes to the dog.

8. Barkthalamew Cash
    Inspired

60%
    "Well I was charged with assisting criminal behavior. My friends Dixie and Captain Crazy have a thing for robing banks and they got busted at my house. But Flippy and I go way back so he decided he would make me do 150hours of comunity service befor alowing me to do anything terribly productive." Bark just kind of blurted out this stuff because all the young toons training in ttc who he had been helping were more needy then friendly.

9. pixel
    Tired

pixel Gag Trainer

60%
    Oh. She took back the cute statement. "That's pretty hardcore...I like it!" She nodded, giving a wider grin than before. "How'd you meet Flippy? That's quite a friendship to have, aye?" She asked, suddenly curious as she delved head-first into his personal life. She hadn't even known this kid for 10 minutes.

10. Barkthalamew Cash
    Inspired

60%
    (Just to let you know on a side note I'm at school so I might stop respounding randomly.)

Bark put his hands in his pockets. "Well after my house burned down and we caught the town on fire. My father and only parent at the time got shipped of to cog nation to fight in the resisitance and I haven't seen him sense. So I didn't really have anyone to tell me right from wrong or pay attentoion to me.. So I often pranked Fllippy because he is important and ungarded by small toons." Bark usually didn't share his life but... (passing periode brb_)
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 12, 2013, Original Post Date: Dec 12, 2013 ---
    But something clicked inside bark that he didn't understand when it came to this cat (Back but Im in math class.. xD)

11. PrincessMelodyMizzen
    Cloud_9

PrincessMelodyMizzen Cog Crusher

10%
    A young purple mouse named Yule Tails runs around TTC looking for something to do, she couldn't help seeing the conversation occuring between Pixel and Bark and decides to walk towards them. "Hello!" said Yule in a cheery voice.

12. Barkthalamew Cash
    Inspired

60%
    Bark replied to Yule with an akward silence and a nod of eknowlegment.

13. PrincessMelodyMizzen
    Cloud_9

10%
    Yule goes to the dock, takes out her wooden fishing line and starts fishing. She feels as though shes being ignored.

14. Barkthalamew Cash
    Inspired

60%
    "Yule. Fishman Freddy just went to go get fish to restock the lake. " Bark told her.

15. PrincessMelodyMizzen
    Cloud_9

10%
    "Oh alright then." Yule puts her fishing rod back in her gag bag and sits down waiting for Fisherman Freddy to come back. She takes out her sticker book and flips through it.

16. Barkthalamew Cash
    Inspired

60%
    "Need any help?" Bark asks Yule.

17. pixel
    Tired

pixel Gag Trainer

60%
    "Thats...quite a way to meet, huh." She shrugged, outdistanced by the fact that everyone had cooler backstories to her. One because her rper was pretty lazy, two because her parents just kicked her out when she went through her goth faze. Not that interesting, huh? Turning to Yule, she watched them fish as she sat beside the peer the mouse was fishing on.

18. PrincessMelodyMizzen
    Cloud_9

10%
    (woops alert didnt come up) "Yeah, umm theres a toontask that has been on my list for months and for some reason I was always busy and couldn't finish it." Yule points to the toontask about going to cashbot HQ and defeating 20 cashbots there. "Haven't been there yet since i've been busy."

19. DemToons
    Bored

DemToons Cog Crusher
    TTR Beta Tester

60%
    (i will only respond if i get a alert)
    Meanwhile in daisy gardens at toon-school Blake was finishing up his final test, Blake was a strange toon since he was a hybrid. half dog half cat. other toons liked to bully him since he was the odd one in his classes. he has long red hair covering one of his eyes. and as i said before hes half dog half cat. He finished the test which was quite easy:
    What do you do to a cog?
    A. kiss it B. kill it C. Make friends with it D. marry it and have babys.
    What do you do to a toon whos odd?
    A. bully the toon B. make friends with the toon C. Suppose the toon is a idiot and push him aside when you go past him.
    What will you do after you finish this test
    A. go out to toontown and explore the world B. burn everyone in flames C. do some toontasks D. none of the above

Once Blake finished the test he put gave it to his teacher and he got a A+ and he went out to the world. he went to ToonTown central and saw 3 toons. A Dog. A Cat. And a mouse. He waved to the mouse with a friendly hello. then he just hid because everyone made fun of him besides his only friend Dumblepop who was teased because of his strange name. His friend dumblepop died last thursday because 3 cogs raided his house and one of them pushed him into his own lake and he drowned. After that blake made a note to himself: learn to swim.
    He hoped the mouse was friendly since he had no friends. Shortly after that he ran into goofys gag shop and ordered some cupcakes and flowers.

20. pixel
    Tired

pixel Gag Trainer

60%
    Pixel sat and listened to their tasks. Pah. She didn't really care too much. Flicking her tail in the water, she watched the rod intensely, waiting for something to pop up.