1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game keeps crashing random

Discussion in 'Toontown Rewritten Bug Reports' started by Sir Tom, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Sir Tom

Sir Tom New Toon

After playing the game for a while, the game can crash when teleporting, minimizing the window, or just logging out. It also freezes for several seconds. This seems to be something from the last few weeks. My son had the same issues on his own computer. Also, when exiting the launcher, I can get something like ".. has stopped working" and then get the option to select yes or no to restart the game.
    This afternoon, after selecting yes, I got another crash, and I had to log in again from scratch.
    This happens on multiple accounts, sometimes several times a day.
    Attached the two log files.

Attached Files:

2. Sir Tom

Sir Tom New Toon

Here is the dialog I get when it crashes. Then I press Close the program and I get the dialog in the second picture (180101 TTR Crash 2.png). 180101 TTR Crash.png 180101 TTR Crash 2.png

3. Super Zappeur

Super Zappeur New Toon

Hello, from my experience the crash appears after some tunnel passing or some districts changing. It sounds like a memory increasing bug. Frequency is around every 10 to 15 min and it seems to increase quickly if we are often changing districts.
    It seems also faster on districts with many toons. Good luck in finding this bug because it is the most annoying one. The others display bug on texture are more funny than annoying.
    Anyway thanks again to make this game alive !!