1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am making an Ace Attorney content pack

Discussion in 'Content Packs' started by Fishtacollahma, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Fishtacollahma
    Amused

Fishtacollahma Also Know as Ricky Mcroll
    TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Hello you fluffs! I been wanting to make a ace attorney content pack since I found out about content packs. Finally I learned how to edit files so I can now make an ace attorney content pack. I have just started making it so It is literally 0 percent finished.

I just wanted to post this thread to get new ideas from people and answer any questions people have.

As For when this finishes I do not know. I just started creating this so making an end date is not wise. It most likely will take a long time especially since I am a slow person and this is my first content pack.

If you do not know what Ace Attorney is, it is a visual novel type game developed by Shu Takumi and published by Capcom. You play as rookie defense attorney Phoenix Wright and try to get your clients a not guilty verdict by pointing contradiction in people's testimonies and presenting evidence. You also investigate the crime scene to gain more information and evidence that will prove your client innocent and find the real culprit. You can buy the games on the app store or Nintendo DS. The first 3 trilogy games are coming on Consoles and PC in 2019. There are 10 games in the series and I highly recommend you try them.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Sir McQuack
    No Mood

Sir McQuack Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

100%
    sounds neat, can't wait to try it!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sir McQuack
    No Mood

Sir McQuack Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

100%
    any new updates?

4. Fishtacollahma
    Amused

Fishtacollahma Also Know as Ricky Mcroll
    TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I haven’t really been working on this, I probably would work on the music part of the pack because i haven’t exactly done much with editing actually textures but I wanted to see if the interest was high for this to see if I want to put my time into this.