1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't front stun because of my gags

Discussion in 'Sellbot HQ' started by Arcadia, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Arcadia
    Doh

Arcadia Gag Trainer

35%
    Okay. This is gonna be a rant.

This happened a while ago and I still think it's very funny yet annoying.
    During the Winter Laff Olympics I was trying to get 115 laff. At this point, I was 108 laff and my gags, I'll admit, were horrible because I had gone from 16 to 108 in like 5 days. (Maxed throw, squirt, and sound, 10$, safe, pixie dust)
    I was trying to front stun and a mouse with the same amount of laff as my Laff Olympics toon, 108, was pushing me into the VP and saying that I obviously am not able to stun due to my gags.
    I said that I was a Laff Olympics toon and despite this, he still insisted that I was a noob and couldn't front stun so he made us both incapable of front stunning by running us both into the VP.

I was maxed in VP on another toon and have been for about 4 years as well as being near maxed on two (counting the Laff Olympics toon) and front stun almost every VP I go into since so many people steer clear of that since it's a bit harder than back stunning or staying back to push the VP, so I tend to think that I at least understand how front stunning works and believe I am maybe not a noob since I've been playing since 2014 and have more than one 100+ toon as well as a 129 toon.... That's why I found this so funny :')

Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Maginiesta
    Notworthy

Maginiesta Elite Toon

100%
    Ok, that's a new one

3. Adorkable Mousie
    Innocent

Adorkable Mousie Cute Adorkable Toon :D TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Lol your gags are honestly above average for a vp since all you need really is sound if everyone else has max sound, and even if a lure is needed to be used for the toons with low gags you have cakes and clouds to kill some high level cogs with. All I had for the laffolympics was max sound, throw, and drop and everything else at level 1, with the exception of squirt at level 3, and noone gave me any issues in terms of my gags.

4. Arcadia
    Doh

Arcadia Gag Trainer

35%
    That was the first time I've had anyone do something like this and I'm glad that no one else seems to have had the same issue or had to deal with something similar.