1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't understand how TTR is broken for so many users, and it's not getting fixed

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Wonderpretzel, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Wonderpretzel
    Angry

Wonderpretzel Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

35%
    shouldn't this be the number one topic in the forum?

2. Loveless
    Asleep

Loveless Edgy Teen KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    It's not perfect, but playable for most. Especially considering how old the technology the game was designed for.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. FantariaTempesta
    In-Love

FantariaTempesta Forever Tumbling Down (x3) ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Well, given you have a team full of teenagers, who's knowledge in scripting/coding is only up to par for their grade level, it's understandable. Tying this together with schooling, testing, studying, exams, personal life, and what ever else they have going on, we can't really except them to consistently update this game that's only going to die in 5 years or less lol. They came out of Beta waaay too early, in my opinion. With golfing broken, and apparently the CFO also being broken, minimizing the game window also crashing the game, they should go back into Beta or enter a Second Beta™ and go back to bug hunting.

Sure, it's maddening and frustrating, but... oh well. Can't except much from a revival of a dead game that came out 13 years ago.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Detrevni
    Fine

Detrevni Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    It is not the number one topic here because most people use Windows.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Sir McQuack
    No Mood

Sir McQuack Elite Toon KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    they really need to fix the crashes and bugs for some users (including me)
    they have been in 2.0 since day one and instead of fixing that, they fix bugs no one asked for to be fixed, since they are nothing compared to the crashes.
    one of the crashes is the minimizing window crashing bug which is really getting on my fricking nerves.

6. Delilah57

Delilah57 Gag Trainer

35%
    My computer is just a little over a year old ...yes it is a Dell and it has an integrated Intel (R) HD Graphics 530 card. I haven"t been able to play since the big crash last year. I crash every 10 min. or so and then crash as soon as I show up in the game.I have submitted several times and they say yes this is a known issue. I don't know what to do so I just keep trying every week or so. Gets real frustrating. Before the big crash no problem now all the time.

7. Prof. Flapjack
    Energetic

Prof. Flapjack Elite Toon
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    as a windows user, i havent experienced major crashes since around the beta launch, but i've played on an old laptop (windows), and the frames are bad as expected but no crashes.

but yeah its probably because the majority fanbase is windows.

if you have windows and crash, its because your graphics card (or video card, whatever) is not optimized with the TTR engine, whether that be TTR's fault or your computer's fault, it sucks.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Beeee

Beeee Gag Trainer ATTA Supporter

60%
    Honestly I play in windowed mode, sound and music off, smooth frames enabled in settings.json. The only times I crash is if I do something known to be prone to crashes like entering a elevator with friends as the elevator goes in, or changing districts multiple times in a single session.

• Like Like x 1