1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have questions on organic gag tracks.

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Fishtacollahma, Feb 14, 2019.

?

Which is better overall as an organic?

1. Throw

76.9%
  2. Squirt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sound

7.7%
  4. Trap

7.7%
  5. Drop

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Toon Up

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Lure

7.7%
  1. Fishtacollahma
    Amused

Fishtacollahma Also Know as Ricky Mcroll
    TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I have heard many mixed opinions on what is the best organic gag track. However these 3 seem to be the top picks for people who are quite experienced in the game from what I personally have seen ( Throw, squirt , Sound ) The questions I have are below. I know there have been many discussion about this but I want to see if people can answer my questions.I do have an opinion but I want to see other peoples reasoning and see if I change my opinion.

What is your opinon on certain organic tracks? What has the most uses for the majority of situations for boss battles and cog facilities? Are there other methods of taking care of that situation even if that gag track is organic? Does having one of these as organics save the more important gags? Does having a certain gag track as an organic speed things up? Can you take out more cogs in a single turn and save the important gags in that turn?
    If you can answer any of these question or other important stuff I would appreciate it.

Thank you for taking your time on answering and reading this!

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
  2. MONOCHROMEBRRRGH

MONOCHROMEBRRRGH Gag Trainer

60%
    TTR had a poll on their website about organic gags - seems like throw's the most popular but here are my opinions anyway:

Throw: my top pick. The extra wedding cake a day is great if you actually use your 7s daily. Recommended if you're trying to max your Lawbot or Cashbot suit on a trapless.

Squirt: really underrated in my opinion? I'm surprised you've mentioned it's one of the popular ones considering I never encounter toons with organic squirt.

Toon-up: for the lols I guess: Occasionally there'll be someone in the VP with org toon up and everyone's shocked because it's so rare. "wow, organic toonup." xD on a serious note, don't reccommend this track.

Trap: good for railroad and trapdoor can destroy lvl 7 cogs - other than that there's not much to it. If you're considering trap because of railroad, choose throw.

Lure: I can't help but sigh a little when someone says "I have org lure" because from my experience organic lure doesn't seem to do much. Maybe I'm wrong, but it's a popular choice so I guess there must be something to it that's good.

Sound: pretty useless unless at least 2 toons in the battle have organic sound. Best for 'twinning' toons.

Drop: don't recall knowing one with organic drop soooooo...

I may be wrong for some of these; haven't played in a while. .<.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Violin3607
    Confused

Violin3607 Elite Toon

100%
    My preferences from most useful to least are:

Throw - Kind of boring imo (used to have org throw back when my main was my only toon), but I'd say you would get the most uses out of it. It isn't a "oh, well if multiple people have it it will work amazingly" or an "oh, well if this exact unlikely scenario luckily happens then this will be good" type of thing, it's pretty much just always useful when doing bosses or mints when the sound spam ends due to lack of foghorns.

Sound - Would NOT reccommend without having friends or alts without organic sound. It's becoming a bit popular so it isn't that unlikely that you'll be in a case where it's useful, but without guaranteed people who have it and know how to use it, just pick throw or something instead. That being said, org sound strategies can be super helpful - sound is weak by itself but it stacks on when with others, same with organic sound.

Squirt - Pretty underrated I would say. I would NOT say it would be the most useful, but it does work in some common situations. You basically get 6 cakes (1 org cloud takes out a Level 10 lured, just like a cake), and there's some more cases in which organic squirt can help come in handy/save other gags, but I'm too lazy right now to list some more.

Trap - Eh. Most people put this at #2 from what I've seen? It really isn't that useful to have imo. Def not even close to the worst you can have, but there's two perks - trains everyday, can be hard to get back without as trap is mostly rarely used, and trains can kill a row of Level 12s without lure. Also an organic trapdoor can kill a Level 7, however it's only really mildly useful in maybe CFOs (for VPs the time you might run out of sound there aren't really Level 7s anyways), and you can easily replace that by a cloud or two seltzers or something.

Lure - Only really useful when you're still working up your lure and it has a terrible accuracy. I understand how annoying it was to work it up and I had organic lure until I maxed it. But it has a pretty good chance of hitting once maxed and it really is not worth it to give up a better organic just for some slightly better protection in end game where it's not easy to go sad anyways.

Drop - I can see the appeal a bit, but... what most people like about it is that you can trunk a set of 12s instead of fog and save the fog, since the org piano would kill with just a trunk. However, what are really the odds of having three people on one side all with organic drop? Most of the time fogs and pianos are only used when there's 3 Level 12s. Even if it got more popular and it got more common to be able to kill 3 12s with just a trunk and three org pianos, it wouldn't really be worth it when there's much better options.

Toonup - Need I explain? NO. Just. NO.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fishtacollahma
    Amused

Fishtacollahma Also Know as Ricky Mcroll
    TTR Beta Tester

100%
    What I meant by saying throw, squirt and sound are the most popular. I meant that those 3 gags as organics are the most popular with the people who are extreme pros at the game from what I have personally seen.

5. King T
    Daring

King T Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

100%
    >good at the game/experienced players
    >choosing squirt/sound as their organic track
    pick one

that discrepancy aside, the only tracks worth making organic are throw, lure, or trap. no exceptions.

for general play, throw is the best to have organic.
    for solo play, lure is the best to have organic.
    organic trap only shines over these two for organized speed-running (org sound too weak to compare, even when organized with others)

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Sweetener
    Psychedelic

Sweetener Stuck in my glory days KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    wild suggesting org squirt is popular/that notable

org sound goat but throw is nice for randoms

that's it

7. Excalibur0126
    Cool

Excalibur0126 Cog Crusher
    KTTA TTR Beta Tester

10%
    Toon-Up seems to already heal enough, so I find it useless to grow.

Trap is one of my top three as Trapdoors can defeat level 7 Cogs and Railroads can defeat level 12 cogs.

Lure is nice for that accuracy boost if you find yourself missing more than you'd like.

Sound is really only useful when other Toons also have organic Sound. Foghorns combined with a normal Elephant Trunk can defeat level 8 Cogs. Two Foghorns can defeat level 10 Cogs. Two Foghorns and a normal Elephant Trunk can take out level 11 Cogs.

Throw is pretty much the most popular and one of my top three. Birthday Cakes can defeat level 9 and lured level 11 Cogs. Wedding Cakes can defeat level 10 Cogs.

Squirt is my favorite as it's not very popular, but is just as good as Throw and Trap. Geysers can defeat level 9 Cogs. Storm Clouds can defeat lured level 10 Cogs. Storm Clouds combined with a Fire Hose can defeat lured level 12 Cogs. Two Storm Clouds, one normal, can defeat level 12 Cogs.

Drop is very situational, even when not organic, but has its uses. Grand Pianos combined with an Aoogah can defeat level 12 Cogs.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. xboxman

xboxman New Toon

in my opinion throw is undoubtly the best organic gag. lure isn't that useful to have organic same with sound unless you only play with friends who also have it toonup and drop are bad organic. trap can kill lvl 7s with trap door but theres a million ways to kill a lvl 7 which btw only exists in half the boss fights theres no lvl 7s in the ceo or cj and also wont be in mints, da offices, or cog golf courses, the railroad can kill 12s sure but you could also just use a trunk or 2 aoogahs with the train track. squirt can kill lvl 10s with storm cloud but theres much less ways kill lvl 11s than lvl 10s so organic throw being able to kill 11s is better, also i believe aside from maybe an organic train track that the wedding cake is the best lvl 7 gag so getting the best lvl 7 gag for free every day is pretty nice.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  9. Clownery
    Artistic

Clownery New Toon

throw. you can take out lured 11's in bullion mints and that's useful for when you run out of sound. the other tracks that are useful to have organic are trap and maybe lure if yours isn't maxed

10. That Soundless Horse
    No Mood

That Soundless Horse that pessimistic soundless horse TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Org sound when all 4 have it is always going to trump all the others
    Of course, this assumes you either have 4 accounts or friends that know what they're doing, so in the highly likely case that you don't, it's going to be throw 100%
    Dont bother with lure drop or toonup in general, squirt and trap are in the iffy "we exist but there's better options" category

• Like Like x 1