1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I made an Interactive Task Guide for new and experienced players!

Discussion in 'Site Info & Guides' started by It'sTheHam, Jul 31, 2018.

1. It'sTheHam
    Sleepy

It'sTheHam New Toon

I felt that both the TTR and TTO wikia were both very incomplete and incorrect in many places regarding tasks. I also noticed that for whatever reason it may be, it seems that there are very little accurate, well-written guides on tasks. The best one I could find was The Dogfather's DDL task guide (which I used to help me out with the DDL tasks). So I went and created it myself.

This guide contains (I believe) every task in the game, tips and tricks for each recovery task and some other various tasks, and the recovery rates for all items. It also gives you the ability to keep track of your progress in tasks which require more than 1 cog or building., without having to check while in-game. Not only that, but you can write down the tasks you chose for each of the 15 frames, and the other various tasks you have choices for. Each task has a place in which you can mark it Incomplete or Complete.

Check it out here:
    Tribute's Interactive TTR Toontasks Complete Guide - Google Sheets

This will be part of a much larger set of spreadsheets that is focused on tracking your toons data for just about everything Toontown Rewritten has to offer. I will be posting that in the future once it is fully complete and cleaned up! Maybe in the future, I might also make one that is focused specifically on being a guide for both veteran and rookie players.

P.S. I see DDL as 4 Parts, so that's what I divided it in to.

• Useful Useful x 6
  2. MerelyAGhost
    Spaced

MerelyAGhost Cog Crusher ATTA Supporter

10%
    Thank you so much for this! I will be using this for the future toons that I will be creating!

3. tsos
    Yeehaw

tsos New Toon

40%
    this is so cool tysm!!!

4. Cvalho

Cvalho Cog Crusher ATTA Supporter

35%
    Tysm for making this! This will help me out.