1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Met A Moderator!!! (COOL EXPERIENCE)

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by Crazy Huddles, May 7, 2017.

1. Crazy Huddles
    Goofy

Crazy Huddles New Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

40%
    so about 2 nights ago i went onto TTR to play with some of my friends. we were about to do a building but didn't have enough to do the building. we went to many Play Grounds until when we went to Daisy Gardens i saw a moderator! the moderator was very cool, he helped us with our building then went on his way! bout 10 mins later i decided i was going to do a VP for once and suddenly he was in the lobby! i had one of the most amazing/fun VPS i have had in a long time.

P.S: have you met any moderators? if so how was your experience with them! i want to know :)

~Crazy Huddles

SCREENSHOTS (i'm not very good with screenshots just sayin!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hollywood Hearts
    Cheerful

Hollywood Hearts Cog Crusher ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester TTR Alpha Tester

10%
    Is that Sequoia Swallowtail? She has been one of my good friends since TTO, definitely a sweetheart!

3. Crazy Huddles
    Goofy

Crazy Huddles New Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

40%
    yes! that is her :)

4. Cream Fireball
    Tired

Cream Fireball Elite Toon KTTA TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Huh...i think i have met that same exact mod in a mint. she was very nice <3

5. this one time I got a message that said "if you don't follow the terms of service we're gonna have to terminate your account." wacky stuff!!!

• Like Like x 5
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Snakebite

Snakebite Guest

I remember getting warned for "being rude to other toons" of a 102 laffer duck that gave us attitude in my back nine I was joking around that to flip a coin to decide between Chemistry and Geology, she said at the end "at least I don't use a coin to decide my future"-like how does that even make sense? I contacted support about this problem. Now when I see mods, I try to avoid them but when I see them I will go and stink them before I go.

Last edited by a Resistance Ranger: May 8, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  7. [​IMG]
    Had to search for this, but here's an old memory from when I saw Yixing (the bunny) outside the CFO.:blush:

• Like Like x 1
  8. That Soundless Horse
    No Mood

That Soundless Horse that pessimistic soundless horse TTR Beta Tester

100%
    i probably have some random thing were i got kicked or something for being a wise-guy. but we all know the best people are wise guys lol

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. Maxwell Trollbreath
    No Mood

Maxwell Trollbreath sly.exe TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I remember seeing 7 or 6 staff members in cashbot HQ once. I was doing a boarding group glitch to somewhat fly. As soon as I saw that staff member symbol I did ignore cancel before they could notice also I almost did a CEO with @Joann a very long time ago

• Like Like x 1
  10. Prof. Lucky

Prof. Lucky Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

60%
    I saw Lost Hero in group tracker wanting golf. I went there and we played golf.
    I also found a cast member in Donald Dreamland in the Fluffy event

11. BluMew
    Cold

BluMew Elite Toon
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Never met a mod, mostly because I don't play much, you got lucky!

12. Miniapollo17
    Yeehaw

Miniapollo17 Social Media Team Cast Member Social Media Mini Mod

100%
    If I'm not crazy, I think some TTR cast member swooped in on the first Forum Fun Day at some point :p

Sadly that's not the one I went on a photo frenzy with so I doubt I have any screenshots of it

13. Aiyman

Aiyman Guest

I honestly think the TTR staff members are nice people, but the moderators are bad at doing their job.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Snakebite

Snakebite Guest

Truth.

• Like Like x 1
  15. WonderfulUnknown
    Goofy

WonderfulUnknown Cog Crusher

10%
    I met 2 TTR mods in game before. One was in the DDL playground just standing there if I remember clearly he did the art for TTR. And the second was in the Daisy Gardens gag shop after an update I can't remember. She was probably there to test the servers.