1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need some help please

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by uglyduckling, Jul 5, 2019.

1. uglyduckling

uglyduckling New Toon

I've read all on the website but i haven't found something that's solved my problem, so i'm coming here. So i can download/install the Launcher all okay, It's just that i'm having trouble logging into the launcher. I'm not even sure what i'm supposed to do because after the launcher was finished downloading for the first time everything was blank. i tried clicking the "go" button but it just made an error message pop up that said something along the lines of "Please log in before you enter toontown!" nothing was popping up at all.

2. Sir McQuack
    No Mood

Sir McQuack Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

100%
    You type in your username and password in the blank boxes that are left of the "go" button?

3. FrankyWhite

FrankyWhite New Toon

i understand his confusion. on my first try i did the same exact thing but figured out the login boxes quickly. the problem is that its just 2 blank boxes that blend in and dont say username and pass or whatever. so for sum1 whos not that computer savy, itll look like just part of the design and itll get overlooked.

4. Sir Popcorn

Sir Popcorn New Toon

Have you tried restarting your computer?