1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Think This Site Should Have A Theme-changer Option

Discussion in 'Suggestions? Complaints? Comments?' started by Captain Clyde, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Captain Clyde
    Cheerful

Captain Clyde Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

10%
    Yup, read the title. So far I've not yet found an option allowing you to change the forum theme back to regular. No, not the layout. The background image. It'd be nice because I don't really like the halloween theme. You know, I don't celebrate it. Also, a theme-changer button can allow toons to experiment with the site's theme. Hope you like the idea, and i'll see ya soon! Toons of the world, UNITE!

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. Mewmew
    Question

Mewmew Cog Crusher

60%
    I like the Halloween backdrop, even though i dont celebrate it either. I like the idea of changing themes though, perhaps this could be implemented to the site?

3. John
    Amazed

John Social Media Manager Cast Member Social Media Manager KTTA TTR Beta Tester TTR Alpha Tester KTTA Clan Leader

100%
    Sorry if i'm quite late, but its at the bottom of our site located as "InsertCurrentThemeHere" Which I'll screenshot; Screenshot by Lightshot

4. soundwave12345
    Asleep

soundwave12345 Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

10%
    Great ideas! I think would like it!

5. Miniapollo17
    Cheerful

Miniapollo17 Social Media Team Cast Member Social Media Mini Mod

100%
    We've actually had one for years now, this post is really old :D

The post above yours should show where you click to change your theme if you want to check out the ones we have.