1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If TTR were to release a new playground, what would you want from it?

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Miniapollo17, May 29, 2018.

1. Miniapollo17
    Energetic

Miniapollo17 Social Media Team Cast Member Social Media Mini Mod

100%
    Just out of curiosity.

I'd just want some cooler toontasks with a bit of a story tbh. I liked certain toontasks that felt like you were following a storyline and not just "I want a fish" or "there are cogs outside defeat some!!!1"

• Like Like x 2
  2. Petallities
    In-Love

Petallities "This account's okaaay.." KTTA TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I would love to have a Western-themed playground. I've always loved Western crap.

• Like Like x 4
  3. QLM1717
    Cheerful

QLM1717 Elite Toon KTTA TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Content
    --- Double Post Merged, May 29, 2018, Original Post Date: May 29, 2018 ---
    But in seriousness new tasks, some story, added fish (sorry), an update fixing everything else on the game (I'm looking at you golfing)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Lady Coconut
    Goofy

Lady Coconut Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    A new playground would be awesome. A farm themed area would be pretty cool, but I don't think it would fit for end game as well, lol. Maybe a space themed playground? Technically it could still fit with the whole Disney-esque thing, with Tomorrowland, Space Mountain, etc. And I feel that could bring some great end-game content too! I like the idea of feeling like you're following a storyline for tasks too, even if it's not the best storyline, anything would be better than "I can't possibly wear BLUE pajamas! Bring them back and see if she's got a different color." I mean, c'mon Sandy, be grateful you're getting free pajamas in the first place!! Amirite?! :D

• Like Like x 2
  5. Monty Hare

Monty Hare Elite Toon ATTA Supporter

100%
    Definitely more outer space themed, with a storyline featured to it, tasks, new cogs, gadgets, a cog hq based on it can be nice.

• Like Like x 3
  6. FantariaTempesta
    Tired

FantariaTempesta Forever Tumbling Down (x3) ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I want the Toy Story playground tbh. Complete with the Claw incorporated somehow. It'd feel perfect.

Or an Outer Space themed one. Storyline is a yes because I'm bored. New tasks, and gadgets and stuff, heck yeah.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Adorkable Mousie
    Innocent

Adorkable Mousie Cute Adorkable Toon :D TTR Beta Tester

100%
    A tomorrowland playground definitely could have been in the pipeline for the unreleased 2.0, especially since there was a shuttle you could ride and play space themed minigames in the prototype. This is definitely my top pick for the theme of the new playground since I really like scifi stuff, and would work with the street system of toontown well. I would love to see this as the new endgame playground, with harder tasks that have an interesting story and goal and not just grindy busywork. A new cog type and hq would be nice too along with a new boss, but probably wouldn't come with it initially if at all knowing TTR, and we're still waiting on the executive office tower to come out.

There was going to be a farm playground called Funny Farm that would have been in black and white inspired by the old Disney cartoons, but it was scraped since the street system that's in the game wouldnt have fit a farm theme really well. So it probably won't show up in TTR or any type of rural playground.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lady Coconut
    Goofy

100%
    Ooh! A Toy Story themed playground would be pretty cool too!! Implement new "Arcade Cogs" or something to represent The Claw, some of the NPCs and clerks could be the little alien toys, lol. That's a fantastic idea, I'm on board!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Dathlua
    Happy

Dathlua Gag Trainer ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

35%
    I would love to see a lion king themed playground. I think it would look awesome! Plus I also just love Timon and Pumbaa. The Lion King movies were always my favorite growing up. But overall anything that is new with something to do is always exciting.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Loveless
    Bashful

Loveless Something in you lit up heaven in me KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    A grey-scale playground sounds nice, and can introduce black clothing. More laff tasks could be neat, but I'd rather have something to make activities easier. Like "Gardening Gertrude owes you taking care of your estate for a month".

• Like Like x 3
  11. Lady Coconut
    Goofy

100%
    Now this is something I can agree with. Those kinds of tasks would be awesome, and could be strictly from that one playground so it'd really feel like a great reward. I'd like a grey-scale playground too. Not anywhere near the same game at all, lol, but I really like how they did the "Old Timey" level in Kingdom Hearts, and if TTR could somehow implement something like that into this game, ohhhh man it would be amazing!! It would probably end up being my favorite playground lol

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. Prof. Lucky

Prof. Lucky Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

60%
    A town taken by cogs, with everything grey and sad would be fitting for an endgame, but it is just an idea in my head, not really fitting with the Toontown theme, I guess.

• Like Like x 1
  13. King T
    Daring

King T Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I would be irritated because they released that instead of actual end-game content