1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this the perfect Doodle?

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by louisvuitoon&sillydroopy, May 4, 2018.

1. louisvuitoon&sillydroopy
    No Mood

louisvuitoon&sillydroopy Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

35%
    Hi !
    Yesterday I was in DDL for an improvised beanfest, and when I said I needed beans to buy a Doodle, a Toon (a yellow duck, if he recognize him I'd like to thanks him !) whispered me to buy the 4998 beans Doodle of DDL, because it was a "perfect Doodle".
    He was right as his traits are : Rarely tired, Rarely confused, Rarely bored and Rarely sad.
    So Rolex, my new Doodle, is always in a good mood, and is doing many tricks without being tired.
    So I'd like to know if this is really a perfect Doodle, if it's a rare opportunity and if it is the best traits combination ?
    I'm pretty satisfied by him !
    [​IMG]
    Thanks for replies !

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Adorkable Mousie
    Innocent

Adorkable Mousie Cute Adorkable Toon :D TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Nah not by a long shot. If the doodle had rarely forgets and very excitable over rarely sad and rarely bored, then it would be alot better in my opinion.

Last edited: May 5, 2018
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Lady Coconut
    Goofy

Lady Coconut Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I've always wondered what the best Doodle traits combination would be lol I probably would've picked that particular one just for it's giraffe-type fur! :p I love all the Doodles, I wish my toons could have more than just one each!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. louisvuitoon&sillydroopy
    No Mood

louisvuitoon&sillydroopy Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

35%
    Yeah, I think this one have a good combination even if he would be better if "rarely forgets", but never mind :) Me too I love his giraffe fur, I called him Rolex but a giraffe name could have been great too :) All my toons (even the ones I never play with) have a doodle (at least from TTC) just to have all those little guys in my garden lol !
    --- Double Post Merged, May 5, 2018, Original Post Date: May 5, 2018 ---
    Yeah, you are right :) It would be a perfect combination but I think it is even rarest lol ! Thanks for your reply and have a great day.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Whens Dinner
    Question

Whens Dinner Elite Toon

100%
    I feel like this is really hard to beat. I had a doodle without "rarely confused" and "very excitable" instead, but with the rest of the traits here, and then a clone of this one, and this one definitely out performed in training (but I can't speak for actual battle results). So to me, the two you really need are rarely tired and rarely confused. The other status effects don't seem to come into play often enough to affect your doodle in training/battle. But, I could see how having "Always Excitable" instead of "Rarely Bored" would be a better doodle. Either way, I'd keep this guy for all your battle doodle needs :)

6. Teeth

Teeth Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

100%
    doodles have more traits than shown, and these are what decides the price of it. seeing as 4998 is the most expensive a doodle can be, then yes this is basically as good as it gets

• Like Like x 1
  7. King T
    Daring

King T Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

100%
    rarely forgets should be the #1 thing you look for

this one does not have it

also having either "rarely tired" or "always playful" is recommended as well (I'm not certain it's even possible for a doodle to have all three of these, so one or the other of these two is fine)

8. Teeth

Teeth Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

100%
    rarely forgets is one of the worst good traits