Discussion in 'Toontown Central' started by Violet175, Jan 3, 2015.
I love toontown central as a playground but I absolutely hate doing task in toontown centeral
I'd buy that.
Anyway, as a Playground, TTC does its job, but it's very basic and boring in exicution. There's some interesting characters there, but it feels more like a business street than a playground.
I voted: nope. Too many noobs there.
Almost anywhere else.
I don't like the fishing pond shape there, and it's a really big area to run across.
I like the brrrgh. Overall, the tasks are challenging and fun. The street Music can get annoying but I like how the area looks. Also, its a great playground for fishing.
I like Donalds Dock and The Brrrgh the most.
TTC is just... i don't know... boring.
Small easy toons. >
I love ttc! Brings back memories of when we invaded you toons on Doomsday!
No! It sucks all the tasks are easy and horrible!
Yes but I would never go there in Vibrant Valley
I'm stuck in MML right now, all of my tasks happen to be in MML, and I just can't wait until it's over and I can move on with my life.
No, no, no , no god please no, please no, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
But in all seriousnessit's ok, it was too easy
DONALDS DOCK AND THE BRRRGHHH
You took the words right out my duck's beak, it's uncreative and boring unsatisfying and not a good first impression for new players.
TTC is pretty basic and boring, but I suppose being the very first playground the toon sees, it gets the job done. I'd much rather be there than Minnie's, though.
As someone who loves sleep and doesn't get enough of it, I like Donald's Dreamland. The Brrrgh is also a favorite.
I'm more into Donald's Dock. Like Stinkerbell said, TTC is very basic.
I absolutely hated TTC because I just didn’t like the way it looked... plain. But MML was so long and tedious! Lil Oldman is too, but at least there are other toons there to help you! MML is where my friend kept asking me to tp go to help him. I always said no......... I feel bad of course but, can’t. Not going back there.
I don't really like or dislike TTC, it's just kinda there lol my favorite would have to be Donald's Dreamland, always has been, and I think its just because its quiet and peaceful and very bluey/purple, which are my favorite colors :3
It quite ok. But it too easy. But it easy to training and get laff.
Nope. My order of preference for playgrounds would be as follows:
1) Donalds Dreamland - spent most of my time in TTO here as a high level toon and the challenge is best in game, plus CBHQ.
2) The Brrrgh - next best challenge to DDL, the atmosphere is enjoyable and my favorite training area in the game as a high level toon was the DA Offices in LBHQ, so I was always in Brrrgh.
3) Daisy Gardens - Best playground for mid-game development, spend a ton of time here for SBHQ, probably spent literally 60% of early game time here. Easiest playground to train gags in by far as a low to mid tier toon.
4) Donald's Dock - Not much here honestly, except for the access to BBHQ through Acorn Acres (which is a waste of a playground imo but hold up on that). Harder on TTR than TTO from my personal experience.
5) Toontown Central - Too easy after the first hour of gameplay, with too many tasks for such a level. Too many new toons in one area, makes going as even a 40+ laffer miserable at times. No buildings to speak of (TTR is better about this than TTO), no HQ, no perk to go back except for Bossbot suit task.
6) Minnies Melodyland - Worst stock playground in game. Underdeveloped, too long and tedious of tasks, the buildings you need for said tasks have arguably the highest percentage chance in game to be a cog building at any given point I believe (every task I did I had to clear every time just about), nobody lingers around to help and there's no attractive return points. Hence why everyone speedruns MML and gets hurt down the road in Brrrgh at first.
7) Acorn Acres - Waste of game space, nothing happens here and golf was never fun imo. But, BBHQ is through here, and that earns it a point in the book. For that alone it should at least have a gag shop.
8) Goofy Speedway - Most unused part of the game I think. No reason for anyone to go here except a few possible laff points to max out, and racing was never a huge thing in TTO to begin with.
Separate names with a comma.