1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KTTA Leadership - Help Wanted! Do you have what it takes?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Fluffy Whistlespinner, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Fluffy Whistlespinner
    Happy

Fluffy Whistlespinner Hall of Fame Hall of Fame KTTA TTR Beta Tester KTTA Clan Leader

35%
    Help Wanted
    KTTA Leadership - Do you have what it takes?

Do you have ideas or suggestions to make KTTA stronger and better?
    If so, consider joining the KTTA Council and help lead KTTA.​

WELCOME:
    Hey everyone! It's that time again! The KTTA leaders are currently looking for some new council members, and we think that you might be a perfect one! We have a few spots open on the team and are looking for some fantastic kids (or teens) to help us lead KTTA. We have once again changed our application system, so if there are any errors or if you have questions, please post them here.

Along with redoing our application system, we have completely revamped the way the KTTA council operates. Rather than having the KTTA council split into two branches (activities and public relations), we have now combined the two to create one unified council, which will now allow council members to be able to perform/complete a variety of tasks that are in their interests. The KTTA Addict Assistant rank is now also a one month trial rank. During this time, you will work with other KTTA council members and will get to go behind the scenes and learn how KTTA runs and operates. After one month of being an Addict Assistant, the KTTA CLs and managers will then vote if you will be promoted to a full council member or if you will remain an Addict Assistant for an additional amount of time.

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Must be active in KTTA
    • All posts must meet TTRF's forum guidelines and should be friendly and helpful
    • Report posts that are not in line with the TTRF rules (you are not moderators, leave that to the mods and admins)
    • Must actively participate in the forum activities and KTTA activities
    • Encourage friends and KTTA members to participate in activities
    • Promote our events in various ways
    • Make sure that threads and posts are posted in the appropriate place
    • Must be able to multitask and stay organized
    • Commit 3 hours or more a week to KTTA (time commitment dependent on exact position)
    NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY – you will work under the guidance of the Clan Leaders. There is no minimum requirement for length of membership on TTRF or in KTTA… enthusiasm and willingness to participate are the only requirements.

APPLYING:
    If you'd like to apply for a position above, please...
    • Fill out our application form located here. You are not allowed to edit your answers or submit more than one application so make sure that every question is answered to the best of your ability. Multiple applications will be deleted and we will only keep what you submitted to us first. Make sure to follow the directions that are listed on the application form.

Failure to follow the minimum requirements or instructions will disqualify your application. Before submitting your application, make sure to review your answers because you will not be able to go back and edit them. Once you have submitted your application, the KTTA clan leaders and council members will review your application. When we begin reviewing, I will be contacting you through PM confirming that we have received your application. If you do not get a PM within a few days of submitting your application, feel free to PM me and I will respond with the status of your application.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact any KTTA CL or make a post in this thread.

Thank you for being interested in joining the KTTA council and good luck to those who apply!

2. John
    Amazed

John Social Media Manager Cast Member Social Media Manager KTTA TTR Beta Tester TTR Alpha Tester KTTA Clan Leader

100%
    Hey, Toons! This is just a reminder that we're still accepting Council applications. Make sure to get in your applications soon!

3. CarlaaayAnna
    Angelic

CarlaaayAnna Gag Trainer KTTA ATTA Supporter

60%
    How long is the turn around time for the application? I just submitted one and would like to know how it takes. :)

4. Fluffy Whistlespinner
    Happy

Fluffy Whistlespinner Hall of Fame Hall of Fame KTTA TTR Beta Tester KTTA Clan Leader

35%
    It shouldn't take too long. We like reviewing applications in groups rather than just one at a time. Once we hit a certain number of applications, we will begin reviewing them.

5. Jackrock
    Yeehaw

Jackrock Elite Toon
    KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I would love to be in KTTA! It sounds really cool! I am a huge fan of toontown!

6. CarlaaayAnna
    Angelic

CarlaaayAnna Gag Trainer KTTA ATTA Supporter

60%
    How many do you have now and how many before reviewing?
    :)

7. Little Sammie Dandyfoot
    Stressed

Little Sammie Dandyfoot "I look like an ugly giraffe" - close friend
    KTTA TTR Beta Tester KTTA Addict Assistant

100%
    I can't wait to see if I get into KTTA! It would be an honor :)

8. Jackrock
    Yeehaw

Jackrock Elite Toon

100%
    Yeah right. I would love to be a leader in KTTA.

9. Has anyone been chosen yet?

10. John
    Amazed

John Social Media Manager Cast Member Social Media Manager KTTA TTR Beta Tester TTR Alpha Tester KTTA Clan Leader

100%
    Please check MMO Central Forums via PM. :)

11. MoM0
    Artistic

MoM0 Gag Trainer

35%
    My I join KTTA

12. Jackrock
    Yeehaw

Jackrock Elite Toon

100%
    Are the people still getting chosen?

13. I think they've already been chosen, not entirely sure tho. @John will tell u

14. John
    Amazed

100%
    Applications are always opened no matter the circumstances. Feel free to apply and we will contact you if we feel we can use the help.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Miss Candy
    Fine

Miss Candy Elite Toon

100%

~Even Though It's Really Dead On This Page, I JUST Signed Up For A Leadership Spot In The KTTA Team And I Really Hope I Get A Spot Becaue I Am Pretty Determined To Make The Group More Lively And I Wish Good Luck To Anyone Else Who Signed Up:smile:~

16. Loveless
    Chatty

Loveless Something in you lit up heaven in me KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I almost forgot about ktta. Atta has all the puns :(

Atta Bea Training
    Atta My Way
    Atta Wayta Win
    Atta Wayta Shine
    G'atta Run
    G'atta Go
    N'atta Cog
    Atta Stay Toony
    Atta Do Homework
    Atta Work