1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

L.O.S.T Toons, an idea?

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by ACatNamedArmpit, Aug 11, 2019.

1. ACatNamedArmpit
    Tired

ACatNamedArmpit Gag Trainer

35%
    Being a soundless main, I thought the toxicity against soundless toons was disappearing, but stepping into Cashbot HQ quickly made me realize that was not the case. :sweatsmile: I was thinking of setting up a League of Soundless Toons, or L.O.S.T, which I thought sounded pretty cool. (If anybody has already thought up of that name, please tell me!)

I know KPSS is already existing and a perfect idea of a group, but I had already maxed lure, which does not put me in that group.

This idea is specifically to help lower discrimination of soundless toons, especially those who have maxed all their other gag tracks. Any thoughts?

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. affiniteas
    Worried

affiniteas Elite Toon
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I think it's a great idea! People are always looking for different ways to play the game.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Adorkable Mousie
    Innocent

Adorkable Mousie Cute Adorkable Toon :D TTR Beta Tester

100%
    There's an established soundless clan for ttr that's still pretty active by the name of the soundless cult, and they do regular events every week including soundless boss runs. You can check them out here the-soundless-cult

• Like Like x 1
  4. ACatNamedArmpit
    Tired

ACatNamedArmpit Gag Trainer

35%
    Cool! That saves a lotta work for me! I'll go check 'em out.

5. Sir McQuack
    No Mood

Sir McQuack Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I know this is a bit off-topic and sudden but
    I don't get why this is still a problem YEARS after TTR was released. Is it really worth being a jerk to someone and forbidding them from progressing in the game or doing something for fun, only because "Oh no, it's a soundless toon, we will have to spend 3 more minutes in a mint or god forbid actually use strategy for once!" It makes me irritated to see how many people despise soundless toons. Sure, stuff can take more time to get through with them but, again, is it really worth it to be rude to them?

I personally don't mind soundless toons, in fact i like them because usually they are very nice and cool people and they make the game more exciting by having to actually use other gags strategically. Using nothing but sound is mind-numbing, boring, leaves no challenge and doesn't require any level of thinking, which is kind of why i don't play the game anymore.

At the end of the day, Toontown is still the grindy Toontown we know (and maybe love) regardless of whenever we use sound or not, but soundless toons still aren't bad at all. Just because they don't spam sound and play the same way you do, doesn't mean they are the plague of Toontown and should be eradicted and banned.

• Like Like x 2