1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for buddies

Discussion in 'Task Help Requests and In-Game Meet Ups' started by Cometdork, Feb 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Cometdork
    Cool

Cometdork New Toon

Hello! I'm new to these forums, i've just recently started playing toontown rewritten again and I was looking people to help me with tasks and to be friends with. I don't have any friends on this game so I'd appreciate the company. Heck, we could even start all over, make a new toon, start together on tasks and train together because that would sound pretty fun. Please either reply to this or message me or something, thank you!

2. Lady Coconut
    Goofy

Lady Coconut Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Hey! I'm new to the forums as well, and I have a couple low toons that I'd love help training up! I usually play when it's nighttime here (CST), but sometimes all day on Wednesdays or Thursdays lol I'd be glad for the help and company with any of my toons! Their names and laff are in my signature. What time do you play? Maybe we can meet up in-game sometime! Toons of the world unite! :)