1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for some Pals

Discussion in 'Task Help Requests and In-Game Meet Ups' started by Sinny, Mar 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Sinny
    Sleepy

Sinny New Toon

40%
    I've been stalking the forums for quite some time but never really made an account until now. But I'm interesting in looking for a group of buddies to do tasks and hang out with. I've played with a friend but she is kind of away to play other games. I'd be willing to do Skype/other program calls as well as making a new toon and start over. But that's really up to the group. Otherwise the toon I'm currently working on is a 54 laff deer named Sinchi who just started the Brrrgh. I have recently come back from a 2 year hiatus from TTR so I honestly don't remember any strategies for things like cog bosses.

Here are a few things I'd like to note for potential interests:

• On the weekdays I work full time from 8am to 4:30pm CST. Meaning I won't be on until like 5:30pm at the latest. I try to get off around 10:30pm CST. Just to keep a somewhat decent sleep schedule.

• Fridays I get on later (8pm to 11pm CST) due to doing another event for another game that I try to attempt weekly. This could schedule to change

• Should we do calls, I usually have a quite background but sometimes my sister invites herself and her dog into my room. Should that happen, I try to mute myself but worse case, you hear a dog and a conversation ether about a convention or food.

Uhh. I think that's all so if you want to just reply or pm me or something.. Thank you for your potential interest and I look forward to running into toons while I'm playing!

..erm yeah. I'm bad with closure.

Last edited by a Resistance Ranger: Mar 10, 2018