1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Low Toons In The VP

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Bubblegum Deer, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Bubblegum Deer
    Sweettooth

Bubblegum Deer New Toon

Hi Toontastic Toons! I wanted to ask, do you guys care about low toons in the VP? Yesterday there was a toon 43 laff, level 4 throw and squirt, level 3 lure, level 3 drop, and my sister said that she didn't mind and that she would totally invite them to VP. Now I'm wondering, are there standards for the VP or has my sis just gone crazy? Please let me know!

2. Toontown Pro
    Cool

Toontown Pro New Toon

Imo I really don't like it when low toons come into the VP. Maybe some people just don't care though, such as your sister. And I don't judge those people for their opinion, but I do disagree.

3. Helios
    Cloud_9

Helios New Toon KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

40%
    Everyone has their own standards. However, mine vary based on the situation. For example: If I'm in a group with about 5-6 toons, including myself, that have at least 2 or more gags maxed, I wouldn't mind having 2-3 other toons with low gags join the group. Because when we split into 2 groups during the VP, there will most likely be a balance of toons with low lvl gags and toons with high lvl gags on each side.
    I do have some standards for gags though, because unless 7 out of 8 toons in the group have maxed gags I'm not inviting a toon or toons that have their highest gag being a cream pie slice or a whistle. I mean CMON you only carry 5 of those! They gotta at least have a whole cream pie.

Also, Happy New Year! :D

4. Detrevni
    Fine

Detrevni Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Generally, the standard is that there should be at least one maxed gag to prevent the low toons from leeching off of the high toons.

5. That Soundless Horse
    No Mood

That Soundless Horse oof TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Wouldn't invite them, of course on my two toons that can vp, I never even play on one, and the few times I play on the other, I'm instantly invited into a group that has 4+ people, and let them invite. I usually wouldn't invite them, sure you can say that balance essential in this game, but really balance is non-existent in this game, specifically sound. I don't really care much anymore, TTR won't make any gameplay changes, but you can't really deny that it's broken lol

• Like Like x 1