1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mac Launcher wont open TTR

Discussion in 'Toontown Rewritten Bug Reports' started by InfiniteFrost, Apr 18, 2018.

1. InfiniteFrost
    Breezy

InfiniteFrost New Toon

40%
    Hello! On the Mac Launcher when I enter in my login credentials and hit 'go' it acts like it will login but ends up at the 'leaving already?' screen. Anyone know how to fix this? I've looked around already and have even attempted at replacing the current TTR files under Application Support with ones that somebody uploaded and that didn't do anything. Thanks!

Specs:
    iMac Mid-2007 w/ El Capitan 10.11.6
    RAM: 6GB
    CPU: 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro 256MB
    Storage: 320GB

upload_2018-4-18_21-39-5.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  2. louisvuitoon&sillydroopy
    No Mood

louisvuitoon&sillydroopy Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

35%
    I have a 2015 MacBook Air
    2,2 GHz Intel Core i7
    8 Go 1600 MHz DDR3

And my friend have an Older MacPro and both launcher are working perfectly !

3. InfiniteFrost
    Breezy

InfiniteFrost New Toon

40%
    I also have a 2015 MacBook Air which the game works perfectly on! Was just looking to also have access to it on my desktop iMac.

• Like Like x 1
  4. louisvuitoon&sillydroopy
    No Mood

35%
    I have a 16:9 iMac (2009 generation) but I don't use it often. I will try to download launcher on it and I'll tell you if it worked. I'll try to do it Monday !

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  5. InfiniteFrost
    Breezy

InfiniteFrost New Toon

40%
    Thank you very much! If it works, I'll be surprised! I figured I'd reset the iMac but that made no difference, must just be a compatibility issue maybe? Who knows!

6. louisvuitoon&sillydroopy
    No Mood

35%
    @InfiniteFrost : I've downloaded the TTR launcher on my 2009 generation iMac. It is perfectly working, the game is only a bit more laggy than on my MacBook. Maybe your iMac is too old for the game, I don't know.
    In January (I had my MacBook in December 2017), I downloaded the launcher but the game was not loading, but it works back few weeks after :)
    Do you have the last update on your iMac? Maybe they have to change TTR program to adapt it to Mac OS Sierra 10.12.8. On my both Macintosh I don't have downloaded the latest updates. Or, contrary, if you haven't updated your Mac since a while, maybe you'll have to download the most recent Mac OS Sierra.

7. InfiniteFrost
    Breezy

InfiniteFrost New Toon

40%
    Thanks for the info, its a launcher issue after talking with support! They sent off my information to the developers.

• Like Like x 1
  8. louisvuitoon&sillydroopy
    No Mood

35%
    Great ! As long as it works, it's perfect !