1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion Make doodle training easier.

Discussion in 'Game Suggestions' started by Quackster, Jul 13, 2017.

?

Change doodle training?

1. Yes! I doodle training is too tedious!

2. No, it's fine where it is.

3. Doodles Are Useless

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Quackster
    Sad

Quackster Gag Trainer KTTA

35%
    I don't have time to sit around doing 600 jumps, 150 dances, 550 play deads, and Phew, that takes a long time.

So, why don't you make doodle training easier?
    • Point #1 - Make invasions and cog buildings multiply doodle training experience. What I'm saying is that you get credit for 10 jumps say on the 5th story of a building during an invasion.
    • Point #2 - Consider lowering the amount of tricks done to fill up the training bar. The number of tricks done successfully is in the THOUSANDS. That's insane! To be honest, that seems worse than maxing a gag.
    Hopefully the Toontown Rewritten team Implements some sort of feature that makes doodle training easier.

Until Next Time Fellow Toons!
    (If you want to add to this list reply with your idea!)

2. featherwolf
    Cloud_9

featherwolf Elite Toon
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I will never max my doodle because training is ridiculous. If they'd preform the trick every like 3 times or so that'd be fine, but you usually have to say it 20+ times before they actually do it, which just is not worth it at all.

3. Czarcasm
    Spaced

Czarcasm Elite Toon ATTA Supporter

100%
    I turned in my doodle for a much better one and I've actually gotten him almost maxed in speak from training for oh...maybe 2 hours (not all at once) which doesn't seem that bad in my opinion as my last doodle literally wouldn't do anything..

I think doodle training is a little more difficult than it should be as its not even that important of a part of the game, but I think the quality of the doodle definitely helps

4. Mighty Crash
    Stressed

Mighty Crash Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

100%
    "Well we plan to remake the doodle training system so it'll be uh... less tedious."

Doodles Come Out

But yeah at this point doodles stand utterly useless

5. Sir Johnny Electronerd

Sir Johnny Electronerd Gag Trainer

25%
    Animals are far easier to train than doodles. You have all the basic ingredients for a good idea, but the implementation far misses the mark. For each trick there is a training track to show progress. Great! But progress is too slow. How sad. You can scratch or feed a doodle, but it does not seem that rewarding a doodle for properly performing a trick accomplishes anything with regards to training. Or am I wrong? If a doodle performs a trick and you reward it, the training for that trick should SIGNIFICANTLY increase. I suggest as much as 25%. Once you get to 100% on that track the doodle should almost always perform that trick. But just like real animals, neglect costs. Just like how one must water trees regularly you should have to keep training doodles. You training progress could dwindle 5 or 10% per day.

The result of those two changes is that if one were to train a doodle, quickly I might add, and then go battle cogs, rest assured that should that doodle be called upon it WOULD REMEMBER and would perform any fully trained trick at least 95% of the time. But if you haven't recently trained that same doodle, forgetting would be common.

1. Make training doodles MUCH quicker.
    2. Giving a doodle a scratch or a bean after performing a trick correctly REALLY HELPS!. Being mean to them could hurt too.
    3. Time causes training results to fade.

There is your basic equation.