1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mingler/Legal Eagle key

Discussion in 'Daisy's Gardens' started by Doctor Dandyflapper, Jun 22, 2014.

?

Which cog did you challenge yourself to get the Key to Daisy Gardens from?

1. The Minglers

65.9%
  2. Legal Eagles

35.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Doctor Dandyflapper
    Bashful

Doctor Dandyflapper Gag Trainer

35%
    So, I'm still in the PlayLines so I still don't know whether the TTR devs took this ToonTask out or improved it, but how many people agree that this Task (Recovering the Key to Daisy Gardens from either The Mingler or Leagle Eagle in order to obtain teleport access) was outrageous? I mean, since we'd be in the Sellbot HQ arc here, I guess The Mingler wouldn't be so bad and actually be a nice incentive to get in on VP battles, but Leagle Eagles were usually in those 4+ Lawbot buildings and that was always pretty risk for Daisy Garden Level toons. Unless you're an Uber toon, in which case, oh, pardon me...

2. Master Cliff Fizzlebee
    Cloud_9

Master Cliff Fizzlebee Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

60%
    Luckily enough I snagged a Mingler task, so I just ran Factories for the key...got my suit as well!

The Legal Eagles are a quite a bit more challenging, and thus (for me) would have required assistance from higher laff toons. I'd like to keep the task the way it is - it promotes cooperation between mid-laff and high-laff toons and is a fun challenge to end the playground tasks.

• Like Like x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. JazzMan
    Hot

JazzMan Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I like the task. Even though it's a pain I like the challenge it brings. I also like the cream pie task in MML and little oldman

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Doctor Dandyflapper
    Bashful

35%
    Needless to say that Lil' Oldman has gained some notoriety for TT veterans and newcomers alike. The Cream Pie task though kinda tells me where I'm expected to be in terms of strength, so I just know to gag train harder and fight more cogs.

5. ElizaKay92
    Amused

ElizaKay92 Hall of Fame Hall of Fame TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Luckily I was able to get the Mingler task. Legal eagles are super hard to find at that level

6. Doctor Dandyflapper
    Bashful

35%
    And even harder to beat even with a team. And some people choose Sound over Toon-Up so that makes it even riskier...

7. Memory
    Cool

Memory Elite Toon

100%
    I haven't reached Daisy Gardens yet on TTR, but in TTO I've gotten both Mingler and Legal Eagle a billion times over numerous toons.

8. Graycious

Graycious Gag Trainer

25%
    I was lucky enough to catch a Legal Eagle invasion when I was trying to get the key. Plus, I was with a lot of high laff toons so I completed the task in about twenty minutes. Usually I always pick the Mingler because they're so much easier to find and beat than Legal Eagles, but I wanted to change it up a bit and I couldn't pass up that 1 hour invasion.

9. gurudude

gurudude Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

10%
    I did Legal Eagles. Was a mess cuz kept not getting the key. HATED IT

10. Nendobear
    Spaced

Nendobear Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

10%
    I had the Legal Eagle task. But I didn't put much effort into it, I just had a couple Legal Eagle invasions :p

11. Dippy Dingle
    Amused

Dippy Dingle Gag Trainer

60%
    I picked the mingler for this task. Ran a bajillion buildings and three invasions without any luck for two weeks. :')
    Some people just have incredible luck with it, getting theirs the same day. The last couple playtimes I've used to help toons run buildings and hopefully get their key. Great way to make buddies and, not to mention, the feeling of accomplishment when toons get their key is awesome.

12. Nendobear
    Spaced

10%
    Ahh wow. That's indeed a lot of effort. Personally I don't mind if low level tasks take a bit long, because if I can't get the task done I just train my gags. A lot of my friends do the same thing, we just train gags more often than doing tasks. And if there happens to be a Mingler/Eagle invasion... Go for it! :p

13. Chip Googlepop
    Lurking

Chip Googlepop Hall of Fame Hall of Fame

100%
    Either task for Minglers or Legal Eagles really isn't that bad if you time it with an invasion going on. Both my toons I have were extremely lucky receiving the keys in a couple of battles.

14. I picked the Mingler task, and the first Sellbot building I went to (4 Stories) was the building I got the key from. Afterwards, I helped fellow Toons get their keys from Legal Eagles. IMO, the tasks aren't outrageous, they just take some time and patience, two things I have. (Well, most of the time anyways.)

15. gurudude

10%
    In my day (was before Lawbot HQ) Invasions were only on certain specified weekends. Therefore if you had to hunt Legal Eagles you hated your life.

16. Nendobear
    Spaced

10%
    Oh well, buildings are fun too :)

17. Baumber1012

Baumber1012 Gag Trainer

25%
    I had gotten the Mingler task, and around 10 minutes later... Mingler Invasion! Luckily I was able to get both keys in that invasion. :D

18. gurudude

10%
    Oh no. Buildings took FOREVER to form a team then and once you did they sometimes failed and you would die. Building tasks took me forever cuz of that

19. wayfinder

wayfinder Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

60%
    took Mingler because you can find them in factories in which you have to do to complete this playground anyway and 3-4 story bldgs aren't too hard if you go in with all toons with lv 4 throw & squirt and lv 2-3 toonup

20. Terranort
    Inspired

Terranort Elite Toon KTTA TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I took the Mingler because there was a Mingler invasion, but as soon as I took it, the invasion ENDED ;-;. But yeah, I have always dealt with Minglers instead of Legal Eagles because I needed to get my cog radar up to speed.