1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TTR Bug My laff drained itself in the playground and it killed me for no reason.

Discussion in 'Toontown Rewritten Bug Reports' started by Clinicalyabrasiv, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Clinicalyabrasiv

Clinicalyabrasiv New Toon

I was in Donald's Dreamland fishing and i noticed my laff was decreasing for some reason, i ignored it and thought it would go away, it then kept draining and i tried to run to a ZZZ to heal me, but it wouldn't work, then my toon went sad and i lost all my gags. I have no idea why or how this happened. This is the first time i've ever experienced this.

EDIT: I remember i left the CFO mid-elevator, because i lagged out and my team disappeared, apparently, someone else on /r/toontownrewritten experienced this too, i think that was the cause.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  2. Adorkable Mousie
    Innocent

Adorkable Mousie Cute Adorkable Toon :D TTR Beta Tester

100%
    The game must have thought you were at the cfo still for whatever reason, and the cogs attacked your "ghost" of sorts. Whatever happened it sucks to see that happen and lose your 7s like that.