1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nice toons in mints

Discussion in 'Cashbot HQ' started by mister salty dynopop, Mar 7, 2016.

1. mister salty dynopop
    Cheerful

mister salty dynopop Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

85%
    Four toons go into a coin mint . Two over 100 Laff and two under 100 Laff . Just before supervision is the rotating gear. One toon does not show near supervisor battle. We three stand waiting but no fourth toon. We think maybe it disconnected but after several minutes we see a help bubble . Two toons went back and found the toon at the rotating gear. One came back to wait while the other one tried showing how to jump and turn on the gear. After about 5 or 10 minutes toon makes it. Glad there is no timer running in a mint. And yes we won and all felt good about how we worked together.

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. CaptainLionel
    Cool

CaptainLionel Cog Crusher

10%
    Thats nice of them! :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lady Coconut
    Goofy

Lady Coconut Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    This is an old thread, but since I've just started doing mints and such, it's just nice to be reminded that there are indeed wonderful toons still out there in the Tooniverse! :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Cvalho

Cvalho Guest

Yes I agree! I've heard the players changed over the years, but it's wonderful knowing there are nice toons there. :D

• Like Like x 1