1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No ToonTasks

Discussion in 'Toontown Rewritten Bug Reports' started by ringle, May 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ringle
    Confused

ringle Gag Trainer

25%
    I'm at 105 laff and I can only do Just for fun! tasks, even though I thought the max was around 137 laff? Shouldn't I be getting more laff boost tasks or am I just finished? I did get my Bossbot suit.

2. Hollywood Hearts
    Cheerful

Hollywood Hearts Cog Crusher ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester TTR Alpha Tester

10%
    Nope, you're all done with toontasks! Now to get all that extra laff you have to work on your cog suits, fishing, gardening, racing, and golfing. Congratulations. :D

3. Chip1

Chip1 New Toon

40%
    You're done with the main Toontown tasks. From here on out you have to get laff boosts via bosses, or other ways. Max your sellbot, cashbot, lawbot, etc. Go fishing, racing, golfing, so forth.

4. lights
    Amused

lights :meowmorning:

100%
    You're supposed to earn the rest of your laff points by maxing all four cog suits, catching all 70 fish, earning all 30 racing trophies, all 30 golfing trophies, and planting all 40 flowers. The most laff you can obtain is 136 at the moment because grand prix's are bugged.

Last edited: May 6, 2017
  5. featherwolf
    Cloud_9

featherwolf Elite Toon
    ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Tasks only give you up to 100 laff. Afterwards, your remaining boosts to 136 come from maxing all your suits, golfing, fishing, gardening, and racing.

Suits - 5 laff for each (20 total)
    Golfing - 3 laff (1 per 10 trophies)
    Fishing - 7 laff (1 every 10 fish)
    Gardening - 4 laff (1 every 10 flowers)
    Racing - 2 laff (1 per 10 trophies, was 3 in tto but grand prix is bugged)

Once you finish your Bossbot suit, you're done with tasks and will only see "For Fun" ones with jellybean and toon effect rewards.

Last edited: May 6, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Lime-Berry
    Artistic

Lime-Berry Gag Trainer

35%
    I know this is an old post but... makes me wonder if they'd ever add more tasks to the game. I love the story element of this game honestly, even if it can be ridiculously silly... and sometimes frustrating, of course.

There are so many unused buildings, even little side tasks would be nice.